arisgrl

Wedding Reception Beach Tent Vendors?

Hi everyone!

I'm have a mid-day beach reception in Playa Mujeres and I'm look for a vendors for a beach tent/shade. I'm having trouble finding a vendor for them! (Maybe I'm not using the correct term or something... :huh:  ) Has anybody rented one for their wedding or and can refer a vendor for me?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I'm have a mid-day beach reception in Playa Mujeres and I'm look for a vendors for a beach tent/shade. I'm having trouble finding a vendor for them! (Maybe I'm not using the correct term or something... :huh:  ) Has anybody rented one for their wedding or and can refer a vendor for me?

Thanks!

@@arisgrl here you go  http://www.carpascancun.com.mx/

Welcome to our forum community arisgrl and Congrats on your upcoming Playa Mujeres reception!!! Very good idea to have shade for a mid day beach event - good thinking :)

Hope you find the answers you're looking for and that it all turns out just the way you envision - or Even Better!!!

cheers, team MTM :)

....we'll leave you with some images taken from some recent photo shoots we've done in the area - for added inspiration! These are taken from our Excellence Playa Mujeres Wedding Story Album:

e89d55_e55c6f3ab09e4a2dbcb92bbc8378f632.

e89d55_2642844ee5e34497acd6f4baaaeccb93.

e89d55_4252bfa13d344464a5a67cc770337769.