• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jsalazarmtz

• 10 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 5, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya Mexico

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:11 PM

Hi everyone,

I joined this community back in June 2015 but someway somehow I wasn't able to post anything until now!

I have already got married (less than 2 weeks ago) and would love to provide any help to any bide looking for some guidance regarding wedding planning in the Mayan Riviera.  I will look into actually providing proper reviews to all my vendors (all of them were AMAZING!)  but if you have a question, shoot away and I will help if I can.

Main info - mixed wedding Canada & Mexico,  most of the people flying from Edmonton, AB and Monterrey Mexico.

Wedding March 5, 2016

Coordinator: Sofia Garcia - part of Blue Venado

DJ: Pro-DJ's Temo Piers

Photographer: Jhankarlo Photography

Hair and Makeup: Sara Tamargo

Transportation: Paradise Tours

Flowers & centre pieces:  brought from home

#2 Cablelove11

• 66 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 20, 2016

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:08 PM

Congratulations!!! This site has provided soooo much useful information and I wished that a lot of it were up to date so after I get married in May I plan to do the same thing so I can help ease the minds of future destination wedding brides!

#3 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 16 March 2016 - 06:51 PM

@jsalazarmtz Congrats! Blue Venado is a beautiful venue for a wedding. I know there have been a couple of brides here that have had their wedding there and the photos have been gorgeous.

Definitely post a review if you can. Future brides can always use the benefit of knowledge from past brides. Don't forget too, to do a review of your vendors and post them in the review section. That's something else brides will look at so the info is always useful.

Congrats on being a Mrs! All the best!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,068 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:24 AM

Congrats on your recent Blue Venado Beach Club Wedding, Jazmin!!! Really looking forward to hearing your reviews and seeing the photos....after all, a picture is "worth a thousand words"!

Wishing you a wonderful journey ahead in your lives going forward, and All the Best - cheers!!! team MTM :)

....here are some of our magical wedding moments that matter we've captured at your wedding venue, taken from our MTM Blog posts:

of a recent Blue Venado Beach Club Wedding Story Album.....Enjoy!!!

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 AdamnJenn17

• 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:45 PM

Congrats - We are planning our wedding for April 2017 and are having some trouble decising on a resort.  We have decided it will have a little kids water park as we have a little one and so do many of our guests but there are just so many options - Grand Bahia Principe, Moon Palace or Sandos plus Punta Cana's Memories Splash.

We dont know where to start...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users