10 Year Anniversary Vow Renewal.

RAENJAY

Hi everyone! Previous Cabo bride here, and we're looking to return in 2017 for a vow renewal and celebration. Just wanted to reintroduce myself and see if anyone else was/is planning something for their 10 year.

I'm Stephanie, and we were married at the RIU Palace Cabo on June 23, 2007. I'm still in Charlotte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Congrats on your 10th anniversary coming up, and welcome back, Stephanie!!! what a wonderful plan - to return for this milestone anniversary!

Wishing you happy planning and a very enjoyable journey ahead - cheers!!!! team MTM :)

....here's some extra visual inspiration taken from our MTM Blog posts:

e89d55_ddf23c5f8c90444eb279ae9daa57db85.

Edited by Moments That Matter

• Moderators

I love that you are planning your 10-year vow renewal!!! I think a lot of those types of brides will be popping up on this forum very soon :) I am a former BDW bride as well and I am still 3 years away from this milestone but I cannot wait for the planning process to begin!

As the BDW Content Curator, I just want you to know that we will be pushing lots of content on Destination Vow Renewals very soon -- so look out for those articles on the site in the coming months. We're super excited to welcome vow renewal brides on the site and hope to provide you with lots of tips and guidance on planning another amazing celebration for your marriage  :wub:

• Like 2

@raenjay  Hi Stephanie. I'm a BDW bride too - Jamaica 2011. But we renewed our vows this past October in Mexico for our 4th anniversary, for very specific health reasons. I have the best hubby in the world that spent a LOT of very long hours with me while I was in the hospital and by rights I shouldn't even be here. We had both our 1st and 3rd anniversaries in the hospital with "happy anniversary" written on the white board in my room! So after getting some good news from docs we decided to celebrate and renewed our vows at Grand Coral Beach Club. The fact that I'm still around to tell the love of my life how special he is made it just that much more important.

Congrats on the 10 year! What better reason to renew your vows!!! And Cabo is fabulous. We love it. I'm sure it will be a super special celebration for you!

• Like 2

Hello @RAENJY , congratulations on your anniversary!! 

What about an tropical and magical place, accessible only by the sea with a spectacular night show all this in the middle of the jungle after a romantic and emotional ceremony?..

That´s Adventure weddings (Las Caletas- Rhythms of the Night ) we have an special vow renewal package, transportation, open bar, show and dinner included ;) all with the best quality.

Take a look on our beautiful venue and services (unique and exclusive)

Congrats, vow renewal is always a great idea. 

My sister and I are thinking of a surprise fro our parents for their 25th wedding anniversary. They have always talked about renewing vows on their 25th, but  they gave up on the idea of doing the ceremony because of not enough budget. No we're wondering about the place. must be in Florida. :)

• Like 1