9 replies to this topic

#1 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
  • 550 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
  • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:13 AM

Hi everyone! Previous Cabo bride here, and we're looking to return in 2017 for a vow renewal and celebration. Just wanted to reintroduce myself and see if anyone else was/is planning something for their 10 year.

I'm Stephanie, and we were married at the RIU Palace Cabo on June 23, 2007. I'm still in Charlotte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
June 23, 2007
Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:34 AM

Congrats on your 10th anniversary coming up, and welcome back, Stephanie!!! what a wonderful plan - to return for this milestone anniversary!

Wishing you happy planning and a very enjoyable journey ahead - cheers!!!! team MTM :)

....here's some extra visual inspiration taken from our MTM Blog posts:

e89d55_ddf23c5f8c90444eb279ae9daa57db85.

Edited by Moments That Matter, 14 March 2016 - 10:34 AM.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 MarieSamSanchezPhoto

MarieSamSanchezPhoto
    • Moderators
    • 123 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:32 PM

I love that you are planning your 10-year vow renewal!!! I think a lot of those types of brides will be popping up on this forum very soon :) I am a former BDW bride as well and I am still 3 years away from this milestone but I cannot wait for the planning process to begin!

As the BDW Content Curator, I just want you to know that we will be pushing lots of content on Destination Vow Renewals very soon -- so look out for those articles on the site in the coming months. We're super excited to welcome vow renewal brides on the site and hope to provide you with lots of tips and guidance on planning another amazing celebration for your marriage  :wub:

MARIESAM SANCHEZ PHOTOGRAPHY
      BLOG: www.mariesamsanchez.com/blog
      CONTACT ME: mariesam.sanchez@gmail.com

063cb5c8-dbda-4822-87fe-ba3c0ebcdb7f.jpg

#4 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:40 PM

@raenjay  Hi Stephanie. I'm a BDW bride too - Jamaica 2011. But we renewed our vows this past October in Mexico for our 4th anniversary, for very specific health reasons. I have the best hubby in the world that spent a LOT of very long hours with me while I was in the hospital and by rights I shouldn't even be here. We had both our 1st and 3rd anniversaries in the hospital with "happy anniversary" written on the white board in my room! So after getting some good news from docs we decided to celebrate and renewed our vows at Grand Coral Beach Club. The fact that I'm still around to tell the love of my life how special he is made it just that much more important.

Congrats on the 10 year! What better reason to renew your vows!!! And Cabo is fabulous. We love it. I'm sure it will be a super special celebration for you!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#5 kelbiiz11

kelbiiz11
      • 16 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:14 AM

Congrats!!!  :wub: 

7m

#6 Cablelove11

Cablelove11
        • 66 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 20, 2016

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:10 PM

Congratulations on your anniversary! May you and your husband have many more years of happiness!

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:04 PM

hey stephanie!  Great to see you back. We totally planned our cabo weddings together. I am planning my 10 year vow renewal...keep you posted :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
        • 603 posts
          • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 19 March 2016 - 08:52 AM

AWWW happy 10yr anniversary @RAENJAY and @TammyWright cant wait to see how your anniversary plan unfolds.

Congrats ladies. 

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
          weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
          http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
          Joyce

#9 LasCaletas

LasCaletas

Insiders

• Insiders
          • 115 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:26 PM

Hello @RAENJY , congratulations on your anniversary!! 

What about an tropical and magical place, accessible only by the sea with a spectacular night show all this in the middle of the jungle after a romantic and emotional ceremony?..

That´s Adventure weddings (Las Caletas- Rhythms of the Night ) we have an special vow renewal package, transportation, open bar, show and dinner included ;) all with the best quality.

Take a look on our beautiful venue and services (unique and exclusive)

#10 InaMacey

InaMacey
            • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:16 AM

Congrats, vow renewal is always a great idea. 
              My sister and I are thinking of a surprise fro our parents for their 25th wedding anniversary. They have always talked about renewing vows on their 25th, but  they gave up on the idea of doing the ceremony because of not enough budget. No we're wondering about the place. must be in Florida. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users