Photo

Cabo Room Block Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Marisajsingh

Marisajsingh
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:23 AM

Hi. I am getting married in Cabo this November at Hacienda Cocina Y Cantina. I need to do a room block and having trouble deciding which resort. I am looking at the Sheraton and Villa La Estancia. Sheraton is a little farther than I would like and heard it is hard to find lounge chairs. Estancia is great but their booking restrictions in their room block are very strict. Everyone must book and pay in full 3 months prior and no changes or cancellations within 3 months without a 1 nights penalty. Does anyone have any experience with these hotels? Thanks!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:06 PM

We have worked with the resorts. If you want, you can reach out to one of our TA's and they might be able to quote better prices and terms.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 JPlums117

JPlums117
    • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:22 PM

Hi! Looking to see whether you have any updates or luck...I'm running into the same problem. Looking at the Riu and Pueblo Bonito, but haven't gotten much response past basic pricing and deposits. It even said everyone needs to pay together - so I feel like I'm missing something!

#4 2wenty1

2wenty1
      • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:41 PM

just bumping this thread. potentially going to use one of these sites for my wedding next year so, wondering what the outcome was of this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users