Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 10:05 PM

My fav is the medium!

#42 DLyteful

DLyteful
    • 879 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 10:50 PM

Reggie you've gotton sooo many responses. My vote goes for short to medium BUT, if you really dont care which one then I say go with the one Heidi likes best. B/c its all about the two of you! So if Heidi says no to the shaved I say no to the shaved as well (Heidi I got your back girl)

#43 Reggie

Reggie
      • 21 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:03 AM

Wow I didnt believe Heidi when she told me that there were so many responses. Thanks for the input!

I really am surprised at the number votes for a shaved head, i really never would have guessed. But I was originally thinking long hair cuz I figured it would be more versatile with styling but I told Heidi that it will probablly not happen, b/c its much of a pain in the ass to worry about. But the votes solidify the feelings against long hair. Oh and the differences in length b/t Medium and short in these pics was atually like 3 inches when wet, my hair just curls like crazy.

#44 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:25 AM

I definitely like the Medium look the best, although Reggie you look great in any of these styles! I say go for what you and Heidi like together, since you'll have to look at the pictures together for many years. My next choice would be shaved, and I think I prefer the long look the least.

I think your hair also looks great in your sig pic...

I must admit, when I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be a back-waxing question or something like that...lol

#45 vale

vale
          • 437 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 08:03 PM

Hi

I voted for short, I quite like your hair in your signature picture.

Valerie

#46 Reggie

Reggie
            • 21 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 09:44 PM

Heidi told me today that April is the windiest month of the year in Jamaica. Long is definately out. I also remembered that last year at the beach my hair was shaved, and I got Sunburn on my freakin head!

#47 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 09:52 PM

Your current siggy pic "Chika Chika Yea Yea" looks awesome. And it would be VERY manageable in the wind@!!!

#48 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
                • Banned
                • 381 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:26 PM

I voted medium. I like it and bald the best, but Heidi said "no" to the bald.... You both gotta like it - those pictures are gonna be around FOREVER!

#49 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:33 PM

I agree with Christine. It looks great in the siggy pic.

I am anti-long hair on any guy though, so that's just my taste. Honestly, I am all about the shaved heads!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Christine
                    I like it in your siggy picture Reggie

#50 Reggie

Reggie
                    • 21 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:46 PM

All these votes for shaved heads, I feel bad for all the bald(ing) guys out there, paying big $$$ for tupees, rogaine, and transplants. But I think we decided that it will be the length in the Signature pic, but styled like one of the Male models in the new Express Mens ads. Thanks for the input everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users