Sandos Caracol January 2017 - Newbie Just Started Planning

Kfred

Hello Brides, 

I recently secured a contract with Sandos Caracol for a June 2017 wedding, We selected the Emerald Breeze package. I am happy to see other Sandos Caracol Brides. My wedding colors are fuschia and orange. I am in the beginning stages of the planning process, but I did complete the DIY boarding pass invitations and I am really proud of them.

How far along in the planning process are you all?

• Like 1

Hello all,

We are getting married at Sandos Caracol April 2017. We just decided on this resort so are just getting in to the planning process! Love to see that there is other's out there getting married there! Not to much information out there but it looks beautiful!

Still deciding on whether I should be sending save the dates or just go straight to invitations as soon as I have all the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi and welcome @@AliciaW ! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Sandos Caracol is a lovely place to tie the know! You'll have a fab time. And...you've found a great place here at the Best Destination Wedding forum community to find resources and get the answers you need about your dream destination wedding.

Good luck with all your planning. If we can be of any help please don't hesitate to ask. We have a lot of wedding experience in the Riviera Maya Mexico. Been in biz since 2009 and hundreds of weddings later, we're STILL doing it! We love to beautify brides. If you have any questions regarding staying camera ready on the big day (especially in tropical climates!) here's a great blog we contributed to regarding HD airbrush makeup, it may help you make a decision on your look for your special day:  http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/wedding-tips/c/planning/q-a-is-airbrush-makeup-ideal-in-a-tropic-r2326

Happy planning! Enjoy every minute. From our team to you.

@@BmoretoMexico @@AliciaW Congrats to the two of you for securing your wedding dates at Sandos Caracol for June and April 2017, respectively.

BDW Forums are a great source of information. You'll find certain things readily available, and failing that, you can always reach out to any of us on here. Some of us are photographers, others planners, some makeup artists and hairstylists, etc etc... and we will all have varying different experiences at Sandos, and in the Riviera Maya in general.

Don't be shy to ask questions you may have along the way. Planning your wedding is meant to be a fun and interactive experience, so enjoy every moment of it. Feel free to ask questions in this thread, send a PM, or shoot us an email:  info@.com

We're posting a few recent teasers from a May 2016 double wedding we photographed at Sandos Caracol for some inspiration. Happy Wedding Planning everyone!

post-287055-0-21834600-1468347736_thumb.jpg
post-287055-0-69994300-1468347707_thumb.jpg
post-287055-0-46753600-1468347875_thumb.jpg
post-287055-0-15979000-1468347777_thumb.jpg
post-287055-0-01260100-1468347824_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi Ladies,

We are pretty sure this is where we want to get married September 2017. Super excited. We are pretty sure we will go with the Emerald Breeze package but I have a question regarding dinner. It says that the package includes 3 hr private dinner. This may be a silly question but do they charge you per head for the food or is that included when it says "private dinner"? I wasn't sure if it meant that its just giving you the space to eat privately or if its all included?

Thanks in advance :)

From my research, I think it includes it for the guests up to a certain number. We are doing Caribbean fantasy and I read that we have to pay 60USD per head above 50 guests. I'd just email the coordinator.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I’m getting married on the cenote in June 18 and just wondering if anyone booked with Thomas Cook? I haven’t had any information at all yet not sure if I’m just being eager but want to start planning what to take out or get in Mexico! Also has anyone got contact info for the co-ordinaries in resort? Thanks any information appreciated!

• 5 weeks later...