Cancun Riviera Maya Decor & Details Flowers

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Natasha28

Natasha28
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:14 PM

Hello,

I actually brought my own bouquets/boutonnieres etc. I went through an Etsy vendor called stemple shop. I ordered bouquets of real touch peonies.

It's definitely possible to bring your own flowers and it will save you a lot of money! Mine packed really easily and when I unpacked them they were fine, they weren't squished at all.

Can I asked how you packed them? Did u keep them in the original packaging from stemple shop or repack it? Just curious. I'm really worried about traveling with bouquets

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hello is stemple shop still available on etsy? I tried searching it but it comes up as not available.

Thanks
    Natasha

<p>Hi @banana2016</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>I'm also doing the same-- I'm buying the silk/fake flowers from a wholesaler here in Vancouver and assembling the bouquets myself. I've youtubed it as well and it honestly doesn't look TOO difficult. I also want peonies which are super expensive down in Mexico so we've opted for the silk flowers instead ;)</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Hope that helps!</p>

Hi can you please tell approximately how much your silk flowers for the bouquets cost? Looking to do the same thing

Thanks
    Natasha

#12 cruisebride2016

cruisebride2016
    • 120 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 13, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Jamaica during Western Caribbean Cruise
    • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:12 AM

@Natasha28 StempleShop is still available because I recently ordered from them based on the recommendation of @perianjay and another bride. Here is a link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/StempleShop

event.png

#13 sashloz

sashloz
    • 21 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 7, 2017
    • Wedding Location:Royalton Riviera Cancun
    • LocationNJ

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:57 AM

I want a mostly all baby's breath wedding. It's fairly affordable but I'm considering picking up some nice quality artificial peonies from the craft store and mixing it with fresh baby's breath for my bouquet. Some of the premade peony bouquets on etsy are almost $100! I don't want to pay so much for fake flowers that I'll throw out the day after most likely.

#14 jes0912

jes0912
    • 47 posts
      • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:20 AM

@Natasha28 I purchased the silk flowers from the wholesaler and it came up to about $120, which bought me enough flowers to make about 3 bouquets, and 5 floral table runners. Hope that helps :) I'll definitely need to make another trip back there though! 

Jess

My Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...lanning-thread/

#15 RitvikSehgal

RitvikSehgal
      • 70 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:03 PM

You can check some wholesale market stores who provides simple artificial flowers or u can check some stores who provides these things for few days in some low costs. Most of the Raipur dome provider does this for decoration.

#16 arjit

arjit
        • 20 posts
          • LocationChhattisgarh

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:00 AM

Carnations are probably the cheapest flowers that you can get or  Use Silk Flowers.

#17 margretAA

margretAA
          • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:22 PM

Artificial flowers are basically made of synthetic material. Look wise they seem to be more in quantity but if you pack them orderly, it will get fit into the small packet which you can easily carry. Last month in the marriage function of one of my close friend, they have made the beautiful decoration with artificial flowers. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cancun Riviera Maya, Decor & Details, Flowers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users