Hdc Photo

Photographers Puerto Vallarta

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kchristiansen

kchristiansen
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 06:49 PM

We are extremely happy with the pictures that we got back from HDC photography from our wedding. When you hire a photographer you are always a little unsure of how the pictures are going to turn out especially when you are not on familiar grounds but Arnaud really put me at ease. He answered all of my questions and went over and above to make sure that I wasn't stressing about the photos. On the day of the wedding he was really fun and professional, guiding us through to make sure we got the prefect shots. When we got back from our honeymoon he had already had our pictures ready for us to have. On the day of the wedding you aren't really thinking about how to pose or what pictures you want but he made sure that we got all the pictures we had wanted all while looking good and staying on schedule. Not only was HDC so amazing but was also very affordable and I would recommend him to everyone of my friends who is looking to have a destination wedding!!! We are so pleasured with everything and beyond impressed with the talent of HDC photography.

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:30 AM

Congrats and glad it went well. Thanks for the review!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:33 PM

Great review, kchristiansen - awesome to hear a wedding couples' appreciation of their photographer's work!  The Dominican Republic is such a gorgeous destination ~ wonderful to hear your photographer captured its' Beauty - Well Done!!!

Would love to see some photos when you get the chance, and if you'd like to share.

Your review is bound to help other wedding couples deciding which professional is the right choice, to capture their priceless wedding moments that matter. That's what makes this forum so valuable :)

Wishing everyone happy research, and that their Big Day turns out to be everything they envision - or Even BETTER!!!

Cheers, team MTM :)

e89d55_375a0dd8ecff4fb5879952ccc8fb868a.

Edited by Moments That Matter, 22 February 2016 - 12:36 PM.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Photographers, Puerto Vallarta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users