2016 Brides Mexico

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Berg999

Berg999
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 11:07 AM

Hello!

I know this resort is one of the smaller resorts so not many people are getting married here but I thought I would start a new thread and see if there are any other EL DORADO MAROMA brides this year or to hear from PAST brides and their experience.

My wedding is set for September 9, 2016 at EDM with ceremony on sky deck and reception on beach. Booked photos with Sarani Photography (Lunic) and DJ Doremixx. Still working on the smaller details though. I did see the resort in September 2015 when attending the Bride Dress Rehearsal. I was originally booked for El Dorado Royale but my fiancé and I couldn't imagine our wedding there but thankfully fell in love with EDMaroma when we toured it.

I would love to hear from future brides that are booked here or past brides that had their weddings here or even if you have stayed at this resort.

#2 snswedding2016

snswedding2016
    • 667 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 9, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Fives
    • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 05 February 2016 - 11:50 AM

@Berg999 I was at the BDR in Sept as well. My husband and I just got married at Azul Fives last month but we toured Maroma as well as Azul Fives. Wonder if we were there at the same time!

Maroma is a beautiful resort! Let me know if you have any questions about dealing with Karisma or Miami. Happy planning! 

My planning thread - http://www.bestdesti...016-azul-fives/

event.png

#3 AndreaEngell

AndreaEngell
    • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:19 AM

@Berg999

Hi :) I am actually checking EL DORADO MAROMA this weekend! I am getting married next year and im checking on some hotels around this area, let me know if you need specific info :)

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:25 PM

Welcome to our forum community AndreaEngell and Berg999, and Congrats on your upcoming destination weddings!!! You're sure to find lots of helpful info here to assist you with your planning decisions, so well done on joining up :)

For some added inspiration, here are some magical wedding moments that matter we've captured in our magnificent Mayan Riviera....taken from our MTM Blog posts:

e89d55_98d4dabd7051452b9448d5af19bc9d28.

e89d55_d32b959b169f4f2c97ad31d1602d6517.

e89d55_3f1e6e3812f345d693b81bfe2e46da12.

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your wonderful journeys ahead - cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 RaleighPhillips

RaleighPhillips
        • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:50 PM

I think we spoke earlier in the year but I'm getting married there July 2nd

#6 Berg999

Berg999
          • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 02:02 AM

Hello! hows your planning going @RaleighPhillips?

#7 Berg999

Berg999
            • 20 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:16 PM

Anyone???

#8 StylingTrio

StylingTrio
              • Insiders w/ Articles
              • 46 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:17 PM

Hello @Berg999 and welcome to the BDW forum community. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You've chosen an absolutely beautiful destination in the Riviera Maya as well as the resort El Dorado Maroma. Karisma properties are top notch! I was searching around and found a forum from a past bride in 2015 and thought it may be helpful to you to see her pictures of EDM and read through the rest of the forum. Here's the forum: http://www.bestdesti...+dorado +maroma

In the meantime if you have any other questions about vendors in the Riviera Maya area you're certainly in the right place to find helpful info here with your wedding planning here!  And if needing any inspiration or tips on hair and makeup perhaps check out our latest blog on airbrush makeup in tropical settings. :)  HAPPY WEDDING PLANNING! 

Dena DaSilva

Online Concierge

US (+1) 713 589 4558

MX (+52) 984 803 2816
                concierge@stylingtrio.com

www.stylingtrio.com

Facebook: facebook/stylingtrio.com
                Twitter: @stylingtrio
                Instagram: @stylingtrio
                Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/stylingtrio

Styling.jpg

#9 RaleighPhillips

RaleighPhillips
                • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:45 PM

I was so nervous leading up to the wedding because we had never been there and we ended up having a small turnout . Absolutely nothing could have gone better on my wedding day . ( except my mother in law forgot the rings ) we had the best day possible and I'm still a little depressed by how quick it went

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016 Brides, Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users