Budgeting BDW Newbies Families

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Blingyvee

Blingyvee
  • 2 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 16, 2016

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:17 PM

Hi, my husband and I will be together 15yrs in July and are looking to renew our vows. We came to a conclusion that it would be more sentimental if we took our 3 teens with us on a destination vacation/wedding trip. I have no idea where to start or what to look for, any suggestions would greatly appreciated.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:26 PM

Hi, I am actually planning my 10 year vow renewal and also bringing the kids.

Is there a location that you are looking at (mexico, jamaica, etc.) I have some great resort locations that teens would love.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Blingyvee

Blingyvee
  • 2 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 16, 2016

Posted 02 February 2016 - 08:49 PM

How exciting for y'all as well!! Yes Mexico, I'm really trying to stay on a budget, we've taken cruises in the past... I would like to try destination for sure.

#4 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:06 AM

Hi, my husband and I will be together 15yrs in July and are looking to renew our vows. We came to a conclusion that it would be more sentimental if we took our 3 teens with us on a destination vacation/wedding trip. I have no idea where to start or what to look for, any suggestions would greatly appreciated.

@Blingyvee you might check out http://www.bestdesti...read-but/page-3from acw271011, We helped her plan her Vow renewal last October.  

Are thinking of having your vow renewal at an all inclusive or off resort in mexico?

Happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#5 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:52 AM

We renewed our vows last fall in Mexico as Joyce mentioned. We were a very small group but still wanted something nice so we went off resort for our renewal ceremony and a dinner afterwards and it was perfect. I didn't have a great experience with resorts because we weren't 30+ people so it made it a little frustrating. I'm not saying it can't be done. I just knew what I wanted and the resorts weren't great at providing that.

We had an absolutely beautiful day and reminded both of us what it is that brought us together. It was really special!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#6 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:24 AM

Congrats on your 15th anniversary coming up, Blingyvee!!!

Mexico is a great destination choice for your vow renewal celebration, and our magnificent Mayan Riviera is extremely popular with LOTs of couples!!!

You can see why in these magical moments that matter photo-stories we've captured here....taken from our Dreams Riviera Cancun Album:

e89d55_9825448587224e459f19f5966684090c.

e89d55_3f41658203a745b08086b1d7f4a0b955.

e89d55_2b90be2bbb59498c8462defd9b647171.

e89d55_6bbbba8b9d8242c4a44851fa34412ec3.

Hope this inspires you even more, and wishing you all the Best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter, 06 February 2016 - 11:25 AM.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#7 AdamnJenn17

AdamnJenn17
      • 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:23 PM

Check out Grand Bahia Prinicipe Coba - not overly pricey but lots for the kids to do.

Also if Dominican is an option Memories Splash is amazing as well

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Budgeting, BDW Newbies, Families

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users