Photo

Villa Wedding - Hacienda Del Mar & Hacienda Del Secreto

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cielito848

Cielito848
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:09 PM

Hello!  Has anyone had a wedding at Hacienda del Mar/del Corazon or Hacienda del Secreto?  I can't find too much about cost of wedding at Hacienda del Secreto, and I have a lot of information on Hacienda del Mar but still wonder if I am missing anything in building my budget / what i should know.  

Planning to have a group of about 60-75 and want everyone to stay on site, and both locations work for that, and then we are trying to provide food & drink for everyone using the chef services.  

Would LOVE to talk to someone who has done it!  

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:37 PM

Welcome to the boards, Cielito848 and Congrats on your upcoming dw!!! hope you find all the answers you're looking for here to help with your planning decisions :)

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

882948_10151506610509487_1660143585_o.jp

1557351_10152516887594487_66183198573529

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 17 January 2016 - 06:14 PM

@Cielito848  Hacienda del Mar/del Corazon I know both locations very well, but most of my clients who are looking for a villa wedding end up doing their wedding at Playa secreto.  Especially because its a gated community with various villas and a stretch of a beach/super private.  other villas are more flexible that others.  Budget depends on many things. for us no 2 weddings for 60 guests will have the same budget. why? because everyone prefers something different.  other clients would spend more on decor and others not. hope this makes sense.  what you might want to do, prep a vision board and ask both villas to filling estimation costs.  to give you a better idea.

I am happy to share with you other villas inside of play secreto to give you a better idea.

Feel free to reach.

Happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users