Sign in to follow this  

I am considering ordering something from Zazzle. Right now, they have a 15% discount. Do they frequently have discounts? Is this a good discount or should I wait until later for a better deal?

@@cruisebride2016 I remember I looked at them, but I can't remember what for. Invites I think. If they have a good sale I would say go for it if it's in your budget. Any wedding vendor that has a good sale is worth following up on. They get you any way they can with pricing!

It depends on what your ordering. I got my invitations and rsvp's from there and at the time they only had a 20.6 % off. So i called customer service and i told them because they were closed over the christmas/new years holiday i missed out on a 60% off, and the guy send me the 60 % discount code and 50% off my shipping. And be advised the shipping price is up there i did express shipping and that was 80 dollars i ended up paying 40. Good luck

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I ordered our STDs from zazzle and although I paid more than I could have (didn't wait for a good sale). I was really happy with the quality. I even screwed up on the date (I think) and they had already printed and shipped. Because I realized right away and emailed them they credited me back for both the STDs and shipping. Since then I have ordered other items from the site and I have been really happy with them. Customer service goes along way and I'd be happy to recommend zazzle.

@acw271011@shanay0321@ashhtayy Thanks for your feedback!! I decided to go for it. I ordered personalized cufflinks that I will give to my groom as his gift on the wedding day. I think he will love them :)

Zazzle doesn't seem to have any good sales and/or whenever they do, the shipping is so high it makes me give second thoughts to buying anything