2016 Brides

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shanay0321

shanay0321
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:54 PM

Hi everyone
    My name is shanay. I got engaged in October 2015 in the Dominican Republic and will also be getting married there in November of this year. After a long search and lot's of headaches we finally made a decision on the Riu palace.

The package they offering is the best out of all the other resorts we looked at and it covers up to 40 guest with a 25 dollars free for anything over the 40 which isn't bad at all. My only problem is the cost per person per night. I have a travel agent and she got us $122 double occupancy, which in my heart I know is a good deal but I can't help but feel it's still a lot.

We are only doing 4 nights 5 day's nothing more. Also some of the people we are inviting have kids which is 60 dollars a night for two year's and older. So my question is have anyone stayed at this hotel before or know anyone that got married there? And if yes how was the experience?

Thank you in advance!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

#2 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 102 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:12 PM

Hi Shanay - Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Patty Jordan and I am one of the BDW TA's and have stayed at Riu Palace Bavaro. Please let me know what quesiotns I can answer for you. You can email me directly at patty@wrighttravelagency.com. Thanks! TA Patty

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016 Brides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users