14 replies to this topic

#11 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
  • LocationToronto

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:55 AM

@Deannak Sorry, I forgot to answer your other question. I never considered any Karisma properties (Azul Fives/sensatori etc), but if you are planning on having your wedding on any form of a sky deck (which is popular at both Azul fives and Beach Palace), I know that Azul charges for usage of their skydeck - Beach Palace doesn't charge for use of theirs.

My planning thread :
http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#12 AdamnJenn17

AdamnJenn17
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:46 PM

If you are looking for smaller, beach palace is going to be too much for you - it is quite a HUGE resort
    Azuls Five is a great choice with well put together wedding packages and stunning venues

#13 Torifire

Torifire
    • 27 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 4, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Tulum, Mexico
    • LocationHacienda Paraiso, Tulum

Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:18 PM

If you decide to have something more private and still luxurious as Beach Villa...check out Hacienda Paraiso in Tulum. It's amazing! Molecular gastronomy catering chef.

here is my wedding video: 

here is my thread: http://www.bestdesti...dding-in-tulum/

Good luck!

#14 bcontrerasdpt

bcontrerasdpt
    • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:08 AM

Hi, I am getting married at Moon Palace next week- YAY! I have been very impressed with the resort so far and I wanted to share a few thoughts/recommendations: 1) do the preview of paradise! We gained so much info and you get the $$ back for your stay before your wedding- WELL worth it! 2) Don't be afraid to shop for outside vendors. Even with the vendor fee, we found a photographer that is giving us more time, more shots and better service plus a special video project- all for less than the on-site! Through this forum actually, I found Octavio Montes Photography. After checking out his beautiful portfolio on his website and contacting him- I was sold. He is SO nice and friendly. Responds to emails same-day and worked with me on setting up exactly every detail needed. If you are thinking at all about an outside photographer, take a look at his website, you won't be disappointed! The photos are SO important and it wasn't something I was willing to use just anyone for. I'll post some pics after my wedding!

#15 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
      • Insiders
      • 227 posts
        • LocationMexico

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:13 PM

Hey @Deannak!

I´m pretty sure you already decided the resort for your BIG DAY!
        I think your top three options are the best, the Beach Palace is a great resort, big rooms with awesome views, the food is amazing and the staff and WC are really helpful and professionals.
        Talking about Now hotels, specially Now Jade, gives you this "exclusive" feeling with a relaxing atmosphere and a really professional WC, they really now their job, ask them about the Carnival Terrace, that`s a really good option.
        I´ve been working in those three resorts, as a photographer, take a look at my job, Think about the getting ready, the ceremony, reception or Trash the dress... this is my business and you are going to love it :)

this is how the sunset looks at Now Jade:

post8.jpg

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
        Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2017 Brides, Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users