• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Deannak

Deannak
  • 13 posts
    • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:10 AM

Hello fellow brides!

Getting excited to finally start planning our destination wedding! I have my travel agent/destination wedding planner already. Im just having a really hard time trying to choose a resort! We would like a smaller 5* resort with great food. Ive narrowed down things to Beach Palace, Azul Fives and Now Jade. Can any of you ladies provide some insight and recommendations to help me choose a resort! Also im open to hear recommendations for other resorts as well. 

Thanks so much 

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:14 AM

Hi Deanna,

Welcome to BDW!

Beach Palace, Azul Fives, and NOW Jade are all great resorts but very different from each other. We are a top agency with all those resorts.

They offer different pros and cons.

We usually work with the bride and groom to go over what their needs are, price point, etc. to see what resort would work best for them.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Deannak

Deannak
    • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:20 AM

Hi Deanna,

Welcome to BDW!

Beach Palace, Azul Fives, and NOW Jade are all great resorts but very different from each other. We are a top agency with all those resorts.

They offer different pros and cons.

We usually work with the bride and groom to go over what their needs are, price point, etc. to see what resort would work best for them.

how should i reply to you? should i email

#4 pjay

pjay
      • 1,791 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
      • LocationToronto

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:55 AM

Hi @Deannak

Welcome to the forum!

I just recently had my wedding at Beach Palace and it was fantastic. If you are looking for a smaller resort, it's perfect. It's more of a hotel style high rise, but the property itself is not large at all which made it perfect for our 'intimate' wedding week. We wanted to be able to run into people, have an easy time meeting up etc. It was great.

I posted all about it in my planning thread (link below) if you want to have a look! The last 10 pages have my review, pictures etc

My planning thread :
      http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#5 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 12:17 PM

HAPPY New Year, and Welcome to our forum community Deannak!

Congrats on your upcoming dw in 2017 - you've come to the right place for lots of great info, ideas, support and suggestions from everyone here - so great start already :)

To show you what your venue choices would look as a backdrop for your Wedding Day Love Story in photos, here are some magical wedding moments that matter we captured recently.....enjoy!

...from Azul Fives Wedding Album:

12091401_10153681638734487_7944233725687

12068422_10153681639319487_8590506532592

11224348_10153681639504487_3588000140383

12068422_10153681641079487_8016697710294

....from NOW Jade Wedding Album:

11705723_10153455292729487_5708464463776

11700726_10153455296239487_8193843878115

11741091_10153455297229487_7090297919879

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#6 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
        • 603 posts
          • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:16 PM

Hello fellow brides!

Getting excited to finally start planning our destination wedding! I have my travel agent/destination wedding planner already. Im just having a really hard time trying to choose a resort! We would like a smaller 5* resort with great food. Ive narrowed down things to Beach Palace, Azul Fives and Now Jade. Can any of you ladies provide some insight and recommendations to help me choose a resort! Also im open to hear recommendations for other resorts as well. 

Thanks so much 

@Deannak,  the 3 resorts are good all inclusive resorts.  my favorite has to be https://dreamwedding...nation-wedding/

I loved the roof top terrace.service was excellent. 

@TammyWright will sure lead you into the right direction. 

Happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
          weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
          http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
          Joyce

#7 Deannak

Deannak
          • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:04 AM

Hi @Deannak
            Welcome to the forum!

I just recently had my wedding at Beach Palace and it was fantastic. If you are looking for a smaller resort, it's perfect. It's more of a hotel style high rise, but the property itself is not large at all which made it perfect for our 'intimate' wedding week. We wanted to be able to run into people, have an easy time meeting up etc. It was great.

I posted all about it in my planning thread (link below) if you want to have a look! The last 10 pages have my review, pictures etc

@perianjay was the resort too small, my fiancé thinks it looks that way, even though he really wants a smaller resort....was it overcrowded at all?

#8 pjay

pjay
            • 1,791 posts
            • LocationToronto

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:17 AM

@Deannak We never felt like it's too small. It never felt overcrowded either.

We have stayed at large resorts and it wasn't our thing so that's what led us to a resort like beach palace.

My planning thread :

#9 Deannak

Deannak
            • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:34 AM

@Deannak We never felt like it's too small. It never felt overcrowded either.
              We have stayed at large resorts and it wasn't our thing so that's what led us to a resort like beach palace.

@perianjay
              Yes we dislike large resorts as well , but having only one pool was his concern . It's my decision in the end lol . Did you look at azul fives at all , or knew right away you wanted beach palace . How was the food overall, not just the wedding . Sorry for all the questions !

#10 pjay

pjay
              • 1,791 posts
              • LocationToronto

Posted 30 December 2015 - 01:30 PM

@Deannak There's a few pools actually. There's a couple on the rooftop and there's three pools outside (all of them are divided)

The food was really good. I've never been disappointed with Palace. I've stayed at Moon Palace as well in the past, but it was a MUCH larger resort.

My planning thread :

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2017 Brides, Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users