• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 TShavonne

TShavonne
  • 1 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:42 PM

I'm getting married at Jewel Dunn's River on 11/5/16 in Ocho Rios. We have the Ruby package and chose the sunset ceremony. Jewel Resorts' website lists the documents that you need, which you upload online. 

#12 Jnj

Jnj
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:17 PM

@kristendelpin - we are getting married May 2016 at the Royalton White Sands.

Hello, can you please advise of your wedding experience details at RWS. I am scheduled to get married in November. CONGRATS!!! :)

#13 Lisa35

Lisa35
    • 55 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 4, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands, Jamaica

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:04 AM

What do you want to know?

The Future Mrs. Rodrigues

#14 MrsSLMP

MrsSLMP
    • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:29 PM

Hi @LindsayHoward,

the jewels is a beautiful resort. I loved the time I spent there. The only reason I am not staying there is because they booked up early for next May. I cant say much for the weddings there, but staying there as a guest was a wonderful experience.

We are getting married in Canada first and then doing a symbolic wedding in Jamaica. All I need to show is my marriage certificate. There is a bit of paper work needed; but first make sure that a jamaican marriage is recognized in your country.

Love to see all the resort recommendations because I am also looking into getting married in Jamaica in Oct 2016. Right now leaning towards The Jewel Resort at dunns river. Any thoughts would be appriciated!

Also, was wondering about the legalities. A lot of the resorts there only do "symbolic ceremonies" and I want it to be 100% legal. What documents do I need to bring?

Edited by MrsSLMP, 14 June 2016 - 01:33 PM.

#15 DreamArtPhotography

DreamArtPhotography
      • Vendor
      • 45 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 02:32 PM

@kristendelpin Congrats!

What about Ocho Rios? http://weddings.palaceresorts.com/

We have a very nice shoots there.

jam2
        Album: Jamaica
        15 images
        0 comments