Sign in to follow this  
calgarybride2015

Need Creative Help - Christmas Giving

Hey ladies,

I need some help and love how creative you all are - so thought you may be able to throw some ideas my way.

For Christmas I was able to score my husband some tickets to the Calgary Flames vs Toronto Maple Leafs game!  He is a DIE hard Leafs fan, and I have wanted to do this for years but just never bit the bullet based on cost.  (The Leafs don't come here often and that drives up the cost to a ludicrous level)

Anyways, I want a cute way to give it to him... I have done some google and pinterest searches...

1. Wrap it in 10 different boxes inside of eachother  (this feels overused and obvious)

2. Put the tickets inside a balloon and blow it up - put in a cute box with a 'pop me' note  (leaning to this idea)

3. Buy one of his favorite snacks/chocolates and put it inside with the treats

Help!!!  Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks!

• Like 1

@@calgarybride2015 love that your husband is a leaf fans - especially since you live in Calgary

last year my brother bought me a new hockey stick for Christmas but didn't want to make it obvious so he filled a box with paper and wrote on the inside flap something like "haha you get nothing for Christmas - just kidding go look under mom's bed". seems silly but it was super cute and fun - I ran upstairs so excited to find the stick.

anyways, it brought the kid out in me and may do the same for your husband :)

• Like 1

@@ashhtayy

He was born and raised in Ontario :) although I was born and raised in BC I'd never root for the Canucks hehe go flames!

That is super cute. I like that idea or even making it more into a scavenger hunt.

Thanks !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I am so not creative! I always sit down and try to come up with ideas but then get so frustrated I go back to the same old thing. lol I don't know if I like the idea though of making someone go scavenging for their Xmas present.... I like what ashtay's brother did. It's too. Ad you can't get a seating chart and pin it up and put a tag on it like they do at the mall that says "you are here" but that would totally give it away.... If I think if anything else I'll let you know but I didn't get blessed with a creativity gene so sadly, don't hold your breath. I know the other girls will beat me to it with good ideas!!!!!

@@acw271011

No that's an adorable idea. I love it :) I may go with that cause I don't know if I'm creative enough to put together a scavenger hunt haha. I think I'll use this idea :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1