Sandos Caracol Brides.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Incubus42088

• 5 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 21, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

Have any brides recently had a wedding at Sandos Caracol? If so how was it? Any issues? how was the resort? DJ, Photographer, that sort of thing. We've booked Sandos for our upcoming wedding in Sept. Mostly good reviews, some negative. But mostly negative are complain about small things, like bugs, or animals freely walking around the resort. I'm not too concerned with things like this. That is why we picked the resort. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:50 AM

Hi! Congrats and welcome!

Have you tried a search up top to see what forums come up for your resort? As well, there is the Resort Reviews section that you can look through to see what past brides have said.

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:38 AM

Congrats on your upcoming dw, Incubus42088, and welcome to these boards!!! acw271011has great advice.....in case you haven't already seen them, here's a link to some threads here about your resort: Sandos Caracol threads

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

....here are some magical wedding moments that matter we captured, taken from our Sandos Cancun Wedding Album....for some further inspiration - enjoy!!!!

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 tpenner

• 29 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:53 PM

I have decided to have my Dec 2016 wedding there! Did you choose this one? I was a little hesitant top, but my travel agent says the wedding planner is excellent there.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

#5 Kfred

• 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:26 AM

hello we've also booked Sandos Caracol for our wedding January 2017. How is the planning coming along for you? Which package did you go with? Have you chosen many details yet?

Cheers Kelsey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users