Photo

Has Anyone Gotten Married At The Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort?

Puerto Vallarta Mexico Resorts & Hotels

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vjohana

Vjohana
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 09:24 PM

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has gotten married at the Hilton Puerto Vallarta or have attended a wedding there? Puerto Vallarta wasn't originally in my scope of plans but I do have family members who travel with Hilton often and have some perks that can help us with our stay

I don't see much on their website but wanted to get an idea if anyone knows!

Thanks!

#2 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:14 PM

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has gotten married at the Hilton Puerto Vallarta or have attended a wedding there? Puerto Vallarta wasn't originally in my scope of plans but I do have family members who travel with Hilton often and have some perks that can help us with our stay

I don't see much on their website but wanted to get an idea if anyone knows!

Thanks!

@Vjohana I would definitely contact the hotel, to get a better idea on costs.  this will help you decide if its a perfect fit for you.

Happy Planning! 

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Resorts & Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users