Photo

Cinematographers/photographers For Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Wedding!?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 courtneylauren17

courtneylauren17
  • 3 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 17, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Beach
  • LocationWindsor, Ontario Canada

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:30 PM

Hi Ladies!!!

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend to me and my fiance, a reasonably priced but great cinematographer and photographer?

There are a few we have looked at but i feel like because we want both, maybe we can find somewhere that does both, and we could get a better rate? Or if there were any that were known to work together?!? Please help!! 

#2 emmapalmer

emmapalmer
  • 64 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Occidental Grand Xcaret - Riviera Maya
  • LocationPhoenix

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:54 PM

Hi Ladies!!!

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend to me and my fiance, a reasonably priced but great cinematographer and photographer?
There are a few we have looked at but i feel like because we want both, maybe we can find somewhere that does both, and we could get a better rate? Or if there were any that were known to work together?!? Please help!!

Have you check with your resort? Usually resorts offer one or both, however they can be quite pricey. You may also want to consider searching for destination photographers that offer video optionsin your city/province. You would be surprised to find better and more affordable options. It can work out to be a better deal taking your own vendor with the added bonus of not losing on the exchange, and only paying to one room. For example our photographer Enrique from www.decordova.ca is from Toronto. We paid around $1600 Canadian and we did not have to exchange or pay for flight. I don’t know if he offers video but I am sure you can find a good deal like that in your area.

Edited by emmapalmer, 08 January 2016 - 02:56 PM.

Our perfect wedding in the Riviera Maya.

Date:                  01/15/2015

Resort:               Occidental Grand Xcaret - Riviera Maya, Mexico
Guests:              70-80
Package:           Custom

Dress:                David's Bridal
Minister:             Family Friend

Photographer:    Decordova Photography ( www.decordova.ca )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users