Photo

Lazo and Arras for Church Ceremony

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 cuata2pink

cuata2pink
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 11:09 PM

Hi ! I'm gettting married in a church and I wanted to know if anyone recommends a place or website to buy the Lazo and Arras for the ceremony! Thanks!

#2 JessicaF413

JessicaF413
    • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:30 PM

Is there a hispanic area anywhere near you? I found mine in Chicago at a store in a highly hispanic area where they sell mostly baptism stuff, but they had lots of wedding things too. It was called Azul y Rosa, but I doubt they have a website.

#3 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JessicaF413
      Is there a hispanic area anywhere near you? I found mine in Chicago at a store in a highly hispanic area where they sell mostly baptism stuff, but they had lots of wedding things too. It was called Azul y Rosa, but I doubt they have a website.
      Jessica, can you post a photo of yours? Also, where is Azul y Rosa located? I live in Chicago and wanted to start looking for my lasso soon.

#4 MERRYME

MERRYME
      • 324 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:19 PM

another option is that you wait to get them in PV. there will be TONS of places there to get them. The mercado being one of them. But if you are like me I wouldn't be able to wait :P
        Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
        22nd of December 2006

#5 MERRYME

MERRYME
        • 324 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:26 PM

Here is one web page that I found. Hope it helps. Do you have your Padrinos? It is tradition that the padrinos buy those items for you.

http://www.weddingarras.com/index.htm
          Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
          22nd of December 2006

#6 JessicaF413

JessicaF413
          • 13 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 08:22 PM

I can't get my photos on here...
            I will keep trying to figure it out.

But Azul y Rosa has 2 locations. One is on 26th Street, in the Little Village area (I think) and the one that I got mine is in Cicero, I am not sure of the exact address, but it is on Cermak Ave between Cicero Ave and Ridgeland Ave. I went with my mom and she drove. But if you go, they have a few on display, but they have a lot in back, so just ask them to bring them out.
            Good luck!

#7 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JessicaF413
            I can't get my photos on here...
            I will keep trying to figure it out.

But Azul y Rosa has 2 locations. One is on 26th Street, in the Little Village area (I think) and the one that I got mine is in Cicero, I am not sure of the exact address, but it is on Cermak Ave between Cicero Ave and Ridgeland Ave. I went with my mom and she drove. But if you go, they have a few on display, but they have a lot in back, so just ask them to bring them out.
            Good luck!
            Thanks Jessica! I'm a Cabo bride but this was the only thread I saw on lazos recently... I may also look for one when we are in Mexico City for Christmas... but I'll definitely check out Azul y Rosa! Thanks for the tip!

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:23 PM

I plan to get mine here in L.A. before we leave to PV. Which Church are you marrying at?

#9 cuata2pink

cuata2pink
              • 54 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:50 PM

I;m getting married at La Parroquia de Nuestra SeĀ±ora de Guadalupe in downtown puerto vallarta, it's right in the malencon, it's a beautiful church!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users