Sign in to follow this  
cuata2pink

Lazo and Arras for Church Ceremony

Is there a hispanic area anywhere near you? I found mine in Chicago at a store in a highly hispanic area where they sell mostly baptism stuff, but they had lots of wedding things too. It was called Azul y Rosa, but I doubt they have a website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaF413 View Post
Is there a hispanic area anywhere near you? I found mine in Chicago at a store in a highly hispanic area where they sell mostly baptism stuff, but they had lots of wedding things too. It was called Azul y Rosa, but I doubt they have a website.
Jessica, can you post a photo of yours? Also, where is Azul y Rosa located? I live in Chicago and wanted to start looking for my lasso soon.

another option is that you wait to get them in PV. there will be TONS of places there to get them. The mercado being one of them. But if you are like me I wouldn't be able to wait :P

I can't get my photos on here...

I will keep trying to figure it out.

But Azul y Rosa has 2 locations. One is on 26th Street, in the Little Village area (I think) and the one that I got mine is in Cicero, I am not sure of the exact address, but it is on Cermak Ave between Cicero Ave and Ridgeland Ave. I went with my mom and she drove. But if you go, they have a few on display, but they have a lot in back, so just ask them to bring them out.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaF413 View Post
I can't get my photos on here...
I will keep trying to figure it out.

But Azul y Rosa has 2 locations. One is on 26th Street, in the Little Village area (I think) and the one that I got mine is in Cicero, I am not sure of the exact address, but it is on Cermak Ave between Cicero Ave and Ridgeland Ave. I went with my mom and she drove. But if you go, they have a few on display, but they have a lot in back, so just ask them to bring them out.
Good luck!
Thanks Jessica! I'm a Cabo bride but this was the only thread I saw on lazos recently... I may also look for one when we are in Mexico City for Christmas... but I'll definitely check out Azul y Rosa! Thanks for the tip!