Photo

Can Anyone Share Their Wedding Experience At Breathless Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JamieDonna

JamieDonna
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:34 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of mixed reviews on Tripadvisor and there do not appear to be any reviews for Breathless on this site (despite several brides noting they were booked for weddings taking place over the last year).....any updates? This place looks like an awesome and lively place to go but would mean holding off my wedding for a year (to allow a future SIL to become of age)...so I would want to be sure it would be worth it!!

TIA

#2 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 102 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:25 AM

Congratulations on your engagement! I have stayed at Breathless and can answer resort questions you may have. We have the resort fact sheets, e-brochures, wedding guide etc... if you'd like those. Just let me know what questions we can answer and if you like me to send any of this information. Thanks! TA Patty 

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#3 JamieDonna

JamieDonna
      • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 10:37 AM

Thank you Patty! Sure, I'd be happy to look over anything you have (assuming it's not just what's available through the hotel's site as I have reviewed that already).

You don't happen to know of any wedding experiences there, do you?

#4 JamieDonna

JamieDonna
        • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 05:19 PM

Thank you Patty! Sure, I'd be happy to look over anything you have (assuming it's not just what's available through the hotel's site as I have reviewed that already).

@TA Patty

Congratulations on your engagement! I have stayed at Breathless and can answer resort questions you may have. We have the resort fact sheets, e-brochures, wedding guide etc... if you'd like those. Just let me know what questions we can answer and if you like me to send any of this information. Thanks! TA Patty 

Posted Today, 01:37 PM

lol I couldn't ttag you for whatever reason (hence the repetition)

#5 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
          • 102 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 05:41 PM

Hi JaimeDonna - Hope your day is going well! The info I have may be the same as what is on the website but if you'd like me to send it just email me at patty@wrighttravelagency.com.  We have not had a wedding group at Breathless yet but we were there about a year and half ago on an agent trip. We saw the different wedding locations and had a "mock" cocktail party and wedding dinner event at two of the location options. What specific questions did you have and I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks! TA Patty

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
            AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
            Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users