AshleyNYC323

Now Larimar - Did You Have Cocktail Hour Music?

Trying to decide if it is worth the cost ... if you had it, was it worth it?  If you didn't, did it feel awkward and quiet?

Thanks in advance!

I found the recent NOW Larimar threaad - maybe you can read through it and see if there are opinions or not. I'm not familiar with the resort, sorry. I'm sure there are other ladies that will chime in with information.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/77311-now-larimar-2015/

I found the recent NOW Larimar threaad - maybe you can read through it and see if there are opinions or not. I'm not familiar with the resort, sorry. I'm sure there are other ladies that will chime in with information.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/77311-now-larimar-2015/

Yes - have already done that. Thanks.

We just got back from having our wedding at the Now Larimar. (It was amazing by the way) We rented the sound equipment for the cocktail hour and it was only $100. We downloaded some music back home and made a playlist for the cocktail hour just to make things easy. Hope this helps :) If you have any other questions about the resort/weddings there I'd be happy to answer them too :)

• Like 1

We just got back from having our wedding at the Now Larimar. (It was amazing by the way) We rented the sound equipment for the cocktail hour and it was only $100. We downloaded some music back home and made a playlist for the cocktail hour just to make things easy. Hope this helps :) If you have any other questions about the resort/weddings there I'd be happy to answer them too :)

Awesome - thank you!  I have tons of questions, but I won't bombard you :) 

Congratulations!