• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#201 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
  • 679 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 12:23 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Heidi
    I am SOOOOOOOO excited!!!! I got home today and there was a big ole box in my door!

My Secret Santa was Brittney, and I swear girl - you'd think we've known each other a lifetime as your gift was 1,000% on the dot PERFECT for me!!! I can't even explain how much I love it!

WIthout further ado, here's my awesome gift from Brittney:
    Click the image to open in full size.

I got some Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee and two mugs. The fron is a lotus flower and 'Namaste' and the back is the meaning on Namaste: "the Divine in me blesses and honors the Divine in you!"

Thanks again Brittney, I really love it!
    Heidi...I am so glad you love your gift. You bring so much to this forum. I was so excited when I found out you were my secret bride. Enjoy your gifts!!!
    Brittney & Peter
    July 12, 2008
    Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#202 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 01:30 AM

I do not remember if I posted or not, but I did get an Amazon gift card email a little while back and the message said that I would be receiving another gift and would know who my secret santa is at that time, so maybe Kate you are my SS.

#203 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:06 AM

Quote:
        I am SOOOOOOOO excited!!!! I got home today and there was a big ole box in my door!

My Secret Santa was Brittney, and I swear girl - you'd think we've known each other a lifetime as your gift was 1,000% on the dot PERFECT for me!!! I can't even explain how much I love it!

I got some Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee and two mugs. The fron is a lotus flower and 'Namaste' and the back is the meaning on Namaste: "the Divine in me blesses and honors the Divine in you!"

What a great gift, Heidi! Guess you're out of the detective search game now...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#204 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 12:59 PM

Quote:

What an awesome gift! Very unique and very "Heidi"! You are good Brittney!!! :-)

#205 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:37 PM

I got it!!! Carly's gift arrived and I love it! She gave me homeade soap that smells really good and a cool candle making kit with these sheets of beeswax and wicks to design your own candles. I'm going to have fun with that one!!

My camera is still packed up so I can't take a pic right now but trust me it is really nice. Thanks Carly!!

#206 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:37 PM

So frigging glad you finally got it, almost 2 weeks later! I was really sweating it was gone forever. I hope you enjoy the candles. I have been all kinds of crafty this year, so I bought you something that I would've loved to receive myself.

#207 starfish kate

starfish kate
              • 455 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:53 PM

Okay secret bride.... One of your replacement gifts was shipped directly to you today so you should have it Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Again, I apologize!
                Kate

#208 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
                • 2,171 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AmyInMI
                  I have read this Robyn and it is a great book! It is also on tv on Sunday so you should try to finish the book by then :)
                  Ahhh I havent checked in in about a week and I missed this post... or I would have tried to watch this!!!!

#209 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
                  • 2,171 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:05 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lauren c.
                    a HUGE thank you to my secret santa, robyn mumford! i got partylite candle tins - one of which - the RELAX one - is already lit! here's a pic:

thanks again robyn!!!!!!!
                    YAY!!! I was wondering if you got it.. I guess I would have known if I checked in earlier. Hope you like :) :) :)

I bought the lavender linen spray at the same time I got those candles. I spritz one spray every night when I go to bed and only wake up once in the night now... I used to wake up like 3+ times a night! Its amazing.. and so relaxing :)

Have a Merry Christmas!!! :)

#210 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:06 AM

ok girls, I think I am ofiicially the last one, lol!!!

My SS is Kate (Starfish Kate) I got a Victorias Secret GC and a starfish santa ornament!

Thank you Kate, it was fun being each other's SS!!

The package took a long trip on the way to my house, it was tattered and torn up, but everything in it was fine!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users