Photo

Secret Santa 2007 Thank You's !!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#181 Lizzy

Lizzy
  • 501 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:53 AM

Hi Tami, you probably forgot you were getting a package cuz it took me so damn long to get it to you! I am thrilled that you like it. I ordered the size I did because they advised that these tanks run small. Please do not be insulted!
    At first I thought to get you the armband. I went into the apple store and they said I needed to know what iPod you had...I dunno! So plan B.
    Again, I am very happy that you like it. Have a very Merry and blessed Christmas with your brave soldier boy. Buzz and I appreciate his sacrifice for our country!
    For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#182 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:58 AM

Cute gifts guys! I always meant to get a bride tank before the wedding but never got around to it

#183 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
      • 679 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:16 PM

My Secret Bride should receive her gift tomorrow. I am getting so excited!!!
        Brittney & Peter
        July 12, 2008
        Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#184 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:21 PM

My Secret Bride should be getting hers today via ups...I just tracked it and it's out for delivery...so check your front porches!

#185 starfish kate

starfish kate
          • 455 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:32 PM

Alright secret bride, if you don't get yours tomorrow, I'll be sending a new gift out this weekend. I am so sorry that it seems to have gotten lost. It had a cute, unique part to it so you will miss out on that, but I will make sure that you get a much deserved gift! (If it makes it's way back to me somehow, I will send the cute thing out again.)

So sorry!
            Kate

#186 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:08 PM

I had a crazy day today and when I came home - guess what was waiting for me!!!! my SS gift from SarahA

Click the image to open in full size.

THANK YOU for the great scrapbooking stuff - now i have no excuse not to get my ass in gear and make something cool for our wedding!!!!!!

#187 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:10 PM

YAY you got it, sorry it took so long I promise I mailed it over a week ago!

#188 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by michelle08
                  My Secret Bride should be getting hers today via ups...I just tracked it and it's out for delivery...so check your front porches!
                  Got it! Michelle sent me an Old Navy gift card (which is perfect because I'm obsessed with their kids section!) and some really yummy smelling Winter Candy Apple Lotion from Bath and Body Works. I'm a happy girl!

#189 michelle08

michelle08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:50 AM

yay!!! Funny you should say you are obssessed with the kids section because I just pm'd you a response that said I chose Old Navy because it could go both ways...for you or Aiden!

I'm glad you like it!! :)

#190 DreaW

DreaW
                    • Banned
                    • 2,462 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:29 AM

Hooray, Almost everyone's got their gift!!!!! Thank goodness....Great gifts everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users