Secret Santa 2007 Thank You's !!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#171 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:23 PM

Well thanks for not punishing me ladies. I reallllllly wish I had tracked it! Dumbass.

Jamy, if you don't get it by Monday, the guilt is going to get the best of me and I might have to re-send! Cuz that will have been two damn weeks!

#172 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:23 PM

Well thanks for not punishing me ladies. I reallllllly wish I had tracked it! Dumbass.

Jamy, if you don't get it by Monday, the guilt is going to get the best of me and I might have to re-send! Cuz that will have been two damn weeks!

#173 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:50 PM

Aww Carly I bet it's just the holiday postal rush. If it is a package that is too large to fit in the mailbox my manager gets it and leaves a note saying I have a package. I'll check with her too and see if she forgot to tell me. No worries, it will get here :o)

#174 NYJen

NYJen
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:59 PM

I have been trying to post for two days with no luck. I have been wanting to thank Melissa for the second part of my gift - a gift certificate to Bloomingdales!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! (I LOVE THAT STORE!!!) I can't wait to go shopping now. Thank you so much.

#175 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:02 PM

Whew...I was starting to wonder if you'd gotten it or not LOL I'm sorry it wasn't more! I'm glad you got it though :)

#176 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:17 PM

a HUGE thank you to my secret santa, robyn mumford! i got partylite candle tins - one of which - the RELAX one - is already lit! here's a pic:
              Click the image to open in full size.

thanks again robyn!!!!!!!

#177 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:23 PM

Had a package waiting for me when I got home from work today. I was like .... "hhhmmm .... I don't remember ordering anything from Custom Crystals. Maybe I did and just forgot." (heck who knows anymore, right?

I had totally forgotten about getting a SS gift!!! So what a great surprise when I opened it to find a note from LIZZY!!!! and an AWESOME rhinestone BRIDE tank! PERFECT for me to wear in the airport on the way to the DR in April! YEA!!!

I don't have a digital camera connector to my computer, so here's the pic of the website (it's the best I can do) ... it's a black tank with fuschia rhinestones.

LIZZY, I LOVE it!!!!! Thank you, my Secret Santa!!!

#178 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by foxytv

Very Cute!! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#179 babycow

babycow
                  • 367 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:13 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PaulaV

Me alegro muchisimo que te hayan gustado!
                    I had to explain the items with the cows on them to my FI...
                    We will need to get together sometime. I bet we cross paths all the time now!
                    Hi Paula. Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. You are so right, we have probably cross paths by now. It'd be great to get together some time. thank you again for my gifts, I finally tried on the barefoot sandals and they are just great. They add just the right amount of sparkle with out being over the top, I love them. Gracias. Stay safe out there in the snow!
                    http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
                    Erica and Tim
                    Dreams Tulum
                    Mexico
                    May 17, 2008

#180 babycow

babycow
                    • 367 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:14 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PaulaV

Me alegro muchisimo que te hayan gustado!
                      I had to explain the items with the cows on them to my FI...
                      We will need to get together sometime. I bet we cross paths all the time now!
                      Hi Paula. Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. You are so right, we have probably cross paths by now. It'd be great to get together some time. thank you again for my gifts, I finally tried on the barefoot sandals and they are just great. They add just the right amount of sparkle with out being over the top, I love them. Gracias. Stay safe out there in the snow!
                      http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
                      Erica and Tim
                      Dreams Tulum
                      Mexico
                      May 17, 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users