Secret Santa 2007 Thank You's !!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#141 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:32 AM

I'm so sad I didn't get in on the Secret Santa. I was having so many probs with the site when it was all going on, and I couldn't post. You girls are getting some great stuff!!

#142 starfish kate

starfish kate
    • 455 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:21 PM

I hope my SS bride gets her gift soon... I mailed it on Monday. USPS so that could be the reason.... Hurry up, mailman!
      Kate

#143 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
      • 547 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
        That was me! I was going to put my BDW name but thought about that after hitting the submitt button! Glad you got it. When I ordered it they said Dec 7th would be the ship date.
        Ohh I guess they were early!! Thanks so much Jessica!! I am hoping to do some BD pics so I am super excited to start getting some things!! Thanks again!! Merry Christmas!!
        http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
        Amy & Aaron
        May 10, 2008
        Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#144 NYJen

NYJen
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:34 PM

So I'm sitting at my desk, waiting for this boring day to be over when I get an email from the receptionist that I have a package!!!! (I don't think I've ever run over there so fast in my life.) I knew it HAD to be my SS gift because I haven't ordered anything lately. And it IS!!!! It's from MelissaH!!! She got me 3 Pilate DVD's (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.) She's the BEST!!!! Plus, apparently there is another part of the gift coming. I wonder what it is? Thank you so much Melissa. I LOVE it!!!! I've never done pilates before but I've been dying to. I'm going to start tonight. I can't wait.

By the way, I took the picture with my camera phone and then texted it to myself at work so I could attach it here. Check me out. How cool is that

Click the image to open in full size.

#145 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:05 PM

I'm glad you like it, Jen :) I searched all over the internet for the best Pilates DVD's LOL Those ones were rated best of 2006 by something like Health & Fitness magazine or something (I forget!) My sister's done the Rael Pilates as well and said she really liked them.

I hope you get the other half of your gift soon!

#146 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:08 PM

hooray, you got your gift Jen....Melissa that's a great gift. :)

#147 NYJen

NYJen
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MelissaH
                I'm glad you like it, Jen :) I searched all over the internet for the best Pilates DVD's LOL Those ones were rated best of 2006 by something like Health & Fitness magazine or something (I forget!) My sister's done the Rael Pilates as well and said she really liked them.

I hope you get the other half of your gift soon!
                Oh Melissa, I can't believe you actually researched this. Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited. This TOTALLY made my day. I can't wait to watch these tonight. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

#148 NYJen

NYJen
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DreaW
                  hooray, you got your gift Jen....Melissa that's a great gift. :)
                  Drea, I keep meaning to tell you - you look like you were hurt in your siggy pic. Were you ok or just fooling around?

#149 DreaW

DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NYJen
                    Drea, I keep meaning to tell you - you look like you were hurt in your siggy pic. Were you ok or just fooling around?
                    Hi Jen,
                    Thank you for worrying but I didn't hurt myself, I was taking a snowboarding class with my sister. I had just gotten on the board and fell backwards....didn't do a very good job, but no did not get hurt....will do it again.

#150 Heidi

Heidi
                    • 2,642 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 05:18 PM

I can't wait for my SS to get her gift....it's so exciting!!!!

Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users