Photo

Secret Santa 2007 Thank You's !!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#91 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:15 PM

To my Secret Santa - Thank You So Much!!! I got your gift from my landlord's office today and I love it!!! It is an aqua starfish for my bouquet, and it is beautiful!!! I will definitely be thinking of you (and all the BDW gals) on my wedding day :) But, who are you

To my Bride... your gift was mailed today, and may even be there tomorrow or the next day! Hope you love it!

#92 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:22 PM

[QUOTE=BrittneyD;198900]I just got home tfrom Grabd Cayman to find my gift from Michelle (BeachBride08.) It was an itunes gift card and a beautiful black frame. Unfortunetly the frame was broken. Maybe I will get lucky and Target will exchange it. Thanks for the presents!!![QUOTE]

Oh no!!! I was so nervous about that, and I thought that bubble wrap thing would be OK, but I guess not. I'm sorry. Did I give you the receipt? If not I will see if I still have it to send to you. Hopefully, they will let you exchange it though.
      Michelle

#93 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:49 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hopels
        To my Secret Santa - Thank You So Much!!! I got your gift from my landlord's office today and I love it!!! It is an aqua starfish for my bouquet, and it is beautiful!!! I will definitely be thinking of you (and all the BDW gals) on my wedding day :) But, who are you

To my Bride... your gift was mailed today, and may even be there tomorrow or the next day! Hope you love it!
        Jen, I am your secret santa. lol I sent that gift back when we were supposed to be guessing, and then everyone decided to tell, but I already sent it.

I am glad you like it. Can you post a pic? They did not have the Aqua online so I did not even get to see what it looked like :)

#94 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:06 PM

Thank you Julie!!! I love it and it will definitely be in my bouquet! :)

Click the image to open in full size.

#95 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
          • 679 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachbride08
            Oh no!!! I was so nervous about that, and I thought that bubble wrap thing would be OK, but I guess not. I'm sorry. Did I give you the receipt? If not I will see if I still have it to send to you. Hopefully, they will let you exchange it though.
            I do have the receipt. I doubt I will be able to exchange it though. It is in pieces. I'll try and see what happens though.
            Brittney & Peter
            July 12, 2008
            Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#96 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hopels
              Thank you Julie!!! I love it and it will definitely be in my bouquet! :)

Click the image to open in full size.
              Yay, I am glad you like it. Thanks for posting the pic.

#97 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:22 PM

Ooooh that's a beautiful starfish!

#98 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BrittneyD
                  I do have the receipt. I doubt I will be able to exchange it though. It is in pieces. I'll try and see what happens though.
                  Target does not care. they will exchange it. Give them an attitude about it being sent to you and being special and blah

#99 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:13 PM

How pretty!!!

#100 Spazz

Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:30 PM

So many great gifts! I love the starfish!!!

My person was supposed to receive their gifts awhile ago, I really hope she got them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users