Sign in to follow this  
DreaW

Secret Santa 2007 Thank You's !!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Yay, I got my gift over the weekend! I was so happy to see the package in the mail! I had Miss Jaime (JaimeLynn) and she sent me a bunch of super-cute scrapbook stuff. So excited to complete a scrapbook after my wedding!

Wow, pic was super-big, so here is the smaller version...
Yay! What a great gift!

Quote:
Yay, I got my gift over the weekend! I was so happy to see the package in the mail! I had Miss Jaime (JaimeLynn) and she sent me a bunch of super-cute scrapbook stuff. So excited to complete a scrapbook after my wedding!

Wow, pic was super-big, so here is the smaller version... Darnit! I resized to "message board" in photobucket, but it's still HUGE!
Click the image to open in full size.
Glad to see it looks like it all got there in tact! I had fun picking the stuff out - I even drug Martin along to help me ;P Merry Christmas!!!! :)

I absolutely love the bride and groom on the beach. She's even blonde! I might have to break out the sharpie for Matt's hair, cuz I hadn't been able to find anything like that, so I was really excited! And you KNOW I will be posting pics of the completed stuff in just under 6 months!

Quote:
I absolutely love the bride and groom on the beach. She's even blonde! I might have to break out the sharpie for Matt's hair, cuz I hadn't been able to find anything like that, so I was really excited! And you KNOW I will be posting pics of the completed stuff in just under 6 months!
lol, yeah I love that one too - I think it was my favorite! It was SO hard picking out things while trying to stay under the budget. I don't know if you've ever been in a store like that (Recollections is purely a scrapbooking store!) but it's like a candy store in there. I must've changed my mind a dozen times on which little decals to get you. I saw that one and knew it was perfect given what brought us all here together together - destination weddings on the beach! wink.gif