Sign in to follow this  
DreaW

Secret Santa 2007 Thank You's !!!!!!!

Well thanks for not punishing me ladies. I reallllllly wish I had tracked it! Dumbass.

Jamy, if you don't get it by Monday, the guilt is going to get the best of me and I might have to re-send! Cuz that will have been two damn weeks!

Well thanks for not punishing me ladies. I reallllllly wish I had tracked it! Dumbass.

Jamy, if you don't get it by Monday, the guilt is going to get the best of me and I might have to re-send! Cuz that will have been two damn weeks!

Aww Carly I bet it's just the holiday postal rush. If it is a package that is too large to fit in the mailbox my manager gets it and leaves a note saying I have a package. I'll check with her too and see if she forgot to tell me. No worries, it will get here :o)

I have been trying to post for two days with no luck. I have been wanting to thank Melissa for the second part of my gift - a gift certificate to Bloomingdales!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! (I LOVE THAT STORE!!!) I can't wait to go shopping now. Thank you so much.

a HUGE thank you to my secret santa, robyn mumford! i got partylite candle tins - one of which - the RELAX one - is already lit! here's a pic:

Click the image to open in full size.

smile03.gifthanks again robyn!!!!!!!smile03.gif

Had a package waiting for me when I got home from work today. I was like .... "hhhmmm .... I don't remember ordering anything from Custom Crystals. Maybe I did and just forgot." (heck who knows anymore, right?

I had totally forgotten about getting a SS gift!!! So what a great surprise when I opened it to find a note from LIZZY!!!! and an AWESOME rhinestone BRIDE tank! PERFECT for me to wear in the airport on the way to the DR in April! YEA!!!

I don't have a digital camera connector to my computer, so here's the pic of the website (it's the best I can do) ... it's a black tank with fuschia rhinestones.

LIZZY, I LOVE it!!!!! Thank you, my Secret Santa!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post

Me alegro muchisimo que te hayan gustado!
I had to explain the items with the cows on them to my FI...
We will need to get together sometime. I bet we cross paths all the time now!
Hi Paula. Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. You are so right, we have probably cross paths by now. It'd be great to get together some time. thank you again for my gifts, I finally tried on the barefoot sandals and they are just great. They add just the right amount of sparkle with out being over the top, I love them. Gracias. Stay safe out there in the snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post

Me alegro muchisimo que te hayan gustado!
I had to explain the items with the cows on them to my FI...
We will need to get together sometime. I bet we cross paths all the time now!
Hi Paula. Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. You are so right, we have probably cross paths by now. It'd be great to get together some time. thank you again for my gifts, I finally tried on the barefoot sandals and they are just great. They add just the right amount of sparkle with out being over the top, I love them. Gracias. Stay safe out there in the snow!