3 business days prior to wedding??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bams0103

bams0103
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:16 PM

Hi everyone

My fiance and I are considering a Dreams Tulum wedding in Apr/May 08. It's just going to be a symbolic ceremony for the two of us and all we need is the minister (and the beach of course ) no cake, no chairs, no tables, no champagne, no nothing. There will be absolutely no set up involved. I spoke with Landy and she said we needed to be there 3 days before the wedding. I can understand if it's a civil ceremony or there's a lot of set-up involved, but why is this necessary for what little we're doing? Does anybody know?

Thanks so much!

#2 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
    • 244 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:16 PM

hi maybe she misunderstood you. In the documents Sandra sent me it says you have to be in Mexico 4 days prior to wedding but only if it is a civil ceremony. So I would email again and explain you are wanting a symbolic ceremony.
      HIKING IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA

#3 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:02 PM

Landy might have misunderstood you. We got there on a Wednesday and had a symbolic ceremony on Friday. You would most likely need to be there at least the day before so you can meet with Sandra or Landy and go over details for the minister.

#4 tlomlad

tlomlad
        • Banned
        • 1,949 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:30 AM

thats sounds right if its just symbolic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users