2017 Brides Mexico Playa Del Carmen

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 aliciakevin2017

aliciakevin2017
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:03 AM

Hello All!  

I just got engaged about a week ago and although I am planning a destination wedding for April 2017 I wanted to get started on my research! I know a year and a half is a long ways away however I would really love to give my guests a year or more notice to save up! We are anticipating a larger amount of guests (possibly 50+) so my questions are: 

What are the best family friendly resorts? (I want everyone to have the option to bring their children if they wish but I also don't want a complete kiddy land)

Which resorts offer a "preview"?- my fiance and I were thinking of travelling to Mexico possibly in February to scope a few places out if any offered deals specifically for this reason. 

And which resorts are best for larger groups? 

We are thinking Playa/Riviera Maya area however I am flexible and really anywhere from Isla Mujeres to a little past Playa will be considered.

Thank you so much for your help!

Future Mrs. K  :)

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:10 AM

welcome to BDW! Usually we try to qualify clients and help find the best resort that fits their checklist of wants.

To answer some of your questions:

Hard Rock and Karisma hotels offer sites visits for reduced stays.  If you book the karisma one, and then book your wedding date, you can get $500 back off Food and beverage for your wedding.

For larger groups, the larger resorts are best as the boutique resorts will have limited inventory and may not have the space to hold large groups (rooms as well as events)

Most of the resorts also offer a reduced rate for your stay for site visits as well. If you would like more info, feel free to click the link in my siggy or email me at info@wrighttravelagency.com and we can answer more of your questions.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:36 AM

Welcome to the forum, FutureMrsK and Congrats on your 2017 dw!!! You're right about starting early to give your guests more time to save for their travel expenses - well done!

You'll find lots of great ideas, info and advice from everyone here, so welcome aboard and happy research!

To inspire you even further, here are some magical wedding moments that matter we captured in our magnificant Mayan Riviera .....to show you what your photo backdrops could look like......enjoy!!!

Taken from our Cover Photos Album:

11707991_10153655634389487_1188119404337

11951533_10153610355409487_3502002007315

10860945_10152904701714487_5561915454500

Enjoy your journey ahead, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 LasCaletas

LasCaletas

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 118 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:17 AM

Hi dear congratulations on your engagement!!!  let us introduce you our venue & wedding services; we would love to be part of such a special event.

Las Caletas is a truly magical place to exchange your vows and celebrate this special occasion. It is our private beach cove in the south bay and is only accessible by sea, giving it the seclusion and ambiance of an island hideaway. It covers an enormous area and features several beaches, a pyramid amphitheater built into the tropical forest and mountain side, various facilities/buildings (spa, kitchens, eating areas/restaurants, bars, restrooms, etc.), and several hundred acres of tropical forest.on your engagement!!! And thank you for your interest in our venue & wedding services; we would love to be part of such a special event.

Sorrounding Ceremony
        AWCJ 251014 78
        dress

<3 <3 <3

#5 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
        • Insiders
        • 227 posts
          • LocationMexico

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:22 AM

Welcome!!

I would say that the better options for family are situated in the Riviera Maya. These resorts are big and very acommodating for the family.

Here are some ideas shot in Riviera Maya:

post3.jpg

post1.jpg

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
          Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

#6 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
          • 3,074 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:41 AM

Welcome to the boards, tommytrant20!!! you've come to the right place for lots of great info to help with your dw planning decisions.....so well done on getting off to an excellent start :)

For some added inspiration, here are a few magical wedding moments that matter we captured in our magnificnent Mayan Riviera .....to ramp up your creativity even more.......enjoy!!!

Taken from our Timeline Photos Album:

1889067_10153702695844487_35834355797592

12132550_10153678336144487_2102324157286

11112904_10153437585749487_5606464172347

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#7 ekf6189

ekf6189
            • 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 01:33 PM

the Azul resorts are amazing for weddings with children! and they have a "bride's dress rehearsal", which I went to. it is an amazing way to see the properties first-hand and really easy any worries of not really knowing what something looks like!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users