• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LakeDiva

LakeDiva
  • 2 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 4, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladuim

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:04 AM

I planning a renewal ceremony June 4, 2016 at Grand Palluiam and need help on the best florist for my arrangement on the beach and Dj services that can relate to hiphop music as well as R&B and Reggae please help

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:41 AM

Welcome to our forum community filled with so many great resources to help you with your planning decisions, LakeDiva, and Congrats on your upcoming Grand Palladium wedding in June!!!

Since we're based in Playa del Carmen in the beautiful Mayan Riviera of Mexico, we don't have info on Jamaican vendors, however wish you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team mtm :)

11060457_10153591362124487_9123701615326

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 TropicCassy24

TropicCassy24
    • 5 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:27 AM

I planning a renewal ceremony June 4, 2016 at Grand Palluiam and need help on the best florist for my arrangement on the beach and Dj services that can relate to hiphop music as well as R&B and Reggae please help

Dear LakeDiva,

You can find informations on the official website www.palladiumweddings.com

You can also contact the wedding department weddings.jamaica@palladiumhotelgroup.com

#4 beckys98

beckys98
      • 543 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 11, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Montego Bay

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:49 AM

We used DJ Dutch (AKA Sheldon) from Jamaica Wedding DJs. My husband is Jamaican so we had lots of reggae lovers at our wedding, but not everyone. He did a terrific job mixing everything up to keep everyone dancing. I would highly recommend him.

We used Floral Fantasies for our floral centerpieces for our reception (those were the only florals we used). Chantal was VERY responsive and helpful and the flowers were stunning. I tried to get quotes from a few other florists and they literally took months to respond to me. Not about to hand over my money to someone who can't even respond in a timely manner!

Hope this helps!

#5 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:10 PM

I am also a Jamaica bride. We didn't have a DJ since it was only the two of us but I used Tai Flora for our flowers and had no issues with them at all. I've heard recently that some ladies are really having a problem with getting them to respond but I have to say I had no problem at all. We used the store in Ocho Rios and they were great!

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users