Deecol's Planning Thread - Gbp - April 30Th, 2016

@@deecol  eeeek can't believe you go on Saturday!! I'm super excited for you! You've just plowed through your list! You're calm because you're so organized!! lol  

My cousin from the UK shipped out of Manchester this morning (4am our time) and she is going to creep your wedding for me and report back! lol  I so very much wish I was actually going to be there! She celebrated her 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday so that's really something to strive for!!

Everything has come together in such an amazing way for you!! You are going to be one stunning bride girl!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear about it all!! It's going to be beyond amazing!!!! I'm glad I got to meet up with the gta girls and see you before you left even if I did have to go early. We have to have another meet before Ashley goes and then get to hear all about yours!!

LOVE the bike photos! Too cute!!! You have some really awesome people around you!

There is a second bag that was travelling. I bought the one from Tygrlily and took it to Mexico, then @@Meandhim picked it up from me and used it! That's definitely a sisterhood in my mind! lol Not sure if she is thinking of passing it on or not...

Looks like we'll be heading to the UK over the next few months for family reasons. You'll have to let me know if I can return the tea favour.... lol

Almost there....

• Like 1

@@deecol or anyone else who may know the answer, since deecol is probably quite busy these days!... where were the champagne bottle bubbles purchased? I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find any!

Thank you in advance!

• Like 1

Hi @@amanda88! You're leaving soon too right?! I got the champagne bottle bubbles from Party City, they came 12 in a box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@@deecol I'm finally catching up and glad I've managed to get back here before you leave! Everything looks amazing and you have it all under control. I felt the same way before we left. I wasn't nervous. I was just excited and wanted to leave for Mexico, like NOW! haha But don't be too anxious. It's over far too fast. Wishing you all the best!  :)

• Like 2

Yes! We leave in 15 days... I can't believe how fast time has flown. I'm sure you're feeling the same way! I'm so thankful for your planning thread - it is so helpful!

Which Party City location did you get them from? I've check two different ones and no one seems to know what I'm talking about! I'm starting to panic a little! lol

I wish you all the best for your wedding and hope you have an amazing trip! Remember: you are the only one who will notice little things that aren't exactly the way you've planned... don't sweat the small stuff, just be in the moment and enjoy every second!

Hi @@amanda88! You're leaving soon too right?! I got the champagne bottle bubbles from Party City, they came 12 in a box.

• Like 2

Aww @@amanda88 thank you! I'm so happy I could help! And thank you for the kind words :) you remember the same - just take it all in! I found those bubbles at the party city in Brampton on Vodden St - I hope they still have them for you, I got them in September.

Ladies, thank you for all the kind words over the past few days (and months!), you have helped me so much you don't even know. I have been so overwhelmed by all the love from friends, work and my spin class! I can't even imagine what these next two weeks will be like. Colin's brother is at the resort and messages yesterday morning saying it is unbelievable! :)

I'm happy to say it is 7.30pm, I have finished everything on my list (except the thank you speeches, col is pushing to do those while we're there) and we are all packed! I actually can't believe it I have to check my list again. I gave my girlfriend a few things to take but we were able to fit everything in 2 suitcases, a carry on and the Wally Bag thanks to @@Wafflesmom.

e7f1a570aa8cfbb8c6ed606acc1a6649.jpg

I am going to double check my list, have some wine and relax. Will post an airport selfie in the morning!!!

• Like 4

@@ashhtayy I felt like I was so far away and then I blinked and it was here! I can't wait to get there!

@@calgarybride2015 right?! I've packed 1 case and a full carry on on my own on a vaycay for a week so while I know that we packed everything because I wrote it all down as we packed I'm still thinking we're missing something lol but I don't think we are. I think I was mindful of the clothes I was bringing, lots of dresses and only things I would wear.

Thank you both!!! Xo

• Like 2