deecol

Deecol's Planning Thread - Gbp - April 30Th, 2016

Ohhh I'll check out the 'you and me' one. And the others you mentioned you had. I'm eying up the dangly wedding ring but at $140 just not sure.

My original is basically full (can maybe fit one or two more depending on size) I have a few more of the 'glass' colored charms and dice from Vegas you can't see on that one. So I can work to fill the bangle!! Hehe They didn't have the bangle when I got mine so was excited Shawn got me it :). And come on Doug, women love their charms!!

I love Pandora.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Vegas dice! That's cool! I also saw the passport. That would be neat to add. Yeah - I love Pandora too. I'll take a pic of mine tomorrow and add it on your own thread since we've effectively hijacked Dee's lol I can't wear the bangle style. It's just too uncomfortable on my wrist. It's what my sister originally got me but I swapped it out for the serpentine instead and the next one I want the lobster claw clasp. I find the one I have is so hard to open and close. I got the little chain and added it because every time I opened it everything would go flying off. I tried stoppers right at the clasp and they were uncomfortable. The chain isn't much better but at least when I take it off everything doesn't go flying all over the floor!!

haha @acw271011 @calgarybride2015 you did not hijack the thread!  Anyone looking for Pandora charm ideas hit the jackpot if they stumble upon this lol

C'mon Doug!  When someone has a Pandora bracelet, your gift giving problems are solved for a couple years!  It's all I've been getting my sister for the past two years!

• Like 2

@@deecol I know right? It makes things SO easy!! I'm waiting to see what they're bringing out for Valentines Day this year.... should be soon so that I can drop hints!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@@acw271011 I just got an email about Pandora's new Valentine's Day collection!  How do we get this to land in Doug's email inbox? lol

• Like 1

@@acw271011 I just got an email about Pandora's new Valentine's Day collection!  How do we get this to land in Doug's email inbox? lol

Yep - I got it too!! Ha ha I don't need to worry about the email. I just take what I like and add it to my wish list, then tell him the "whatever" occasion charm is on my wish list. Makes it so easy!! No aggro for him and I get what I want! Simple!! lol now to help him understand WHY I need another bracelet!!

• Like 1

Hi Ladies! Hope you're all having a great weekend!

After running a few errands this morning and hitting the gym, I made myself some tea and had a crafty Saturday afternoon. Both Col and I are working at a bridal show next weekend pouring wine :) so I wanted to tick some things off my list.

I felt like my bouquet was missing something and went to Michael's last week after seeing all of @@yycbride2016's latest finds. I have no idea what these little pink things are called but I think they really made my bouquet perfect

post-281751-145299881058_thumb.jpg

I took some out of the bunch and added to Col's boutonnière to make his a bit more special

post-281751-145299891171_thumb.jpg

I finished up the bridesmaid bouquets and added the silver ribbon

post-281751-145299893642_thumb.jpg

And used the extra cala lilies I had to put out at my bridal shower

post-281751-145299898074_thumb.jpg

I also made 30 of these for my shower which I thought were just super cute and couldn't resist

post-281751-145299901232_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

@@deecol Your bouquet is beautiful. @@yycbride2016 did an amazing job with hers too! I think adding those little flowers in your bouquet and Col's brought it all together. Great job!

Ring pops were a nice touch. I gave my girls one in their bridesmaid proposal boxes and they loved them - your guests will too!

• Like 2

Thanks @@ashhtayy!!! Those little flowers really made the bouquet. And Col loves his new boutonnière!

Haha I couldn't resist with those ring pops. Thank you Pinterest. Just a little something extra to go with the favours - Col's making jam

I need to catch up on your thread - I saw you posted a bunch of updates but I haven't had a chance to sit down and read through yet! Looking forward to meeting you in a couple weeks!

Edited by deecol
  • Like 2

@@deecol it was a few loonnnggggg posts so I don't blame you for not getting a chance to read it lol I'm going to update tonight. We scratched a big one off the list today and I'm excited to share :)

Looking forward to meeting you too :)

• Like 2

Your bouquets and such look fantastic with the extra flowers :)

Love the ring pops. I almost put one in my BM gifts :) super cute.

• Like 2