341 replies to this topic

#341 vancouverpetunia

vancouverpetunia
  • 670 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:09 PM

@yycbride2016 I saw on MFP that you lost 0.8 lbs ?!? So you hit your goal? That's awesome. Congrats. When do you leave - must be this weekend?

Wish me luck for the next week, ladies. I have my bachelorette party Saturday which will involve a lot of food and drink, plus my MOH is visiting from out of town and we already have dinner plans for tonight and brunch plans for tomorrow.  :wacko: Likely no workouts this weekend, either. 

Then next week, I have a work event going on where I will be out 3 of 5 nights, plus likely eating on the go for 3 of 5 days. I should be able to get to the gym at least a few days, but probably not as much as usual. And then next Saturday we're going to a wine festival! 

Oh boy. And I'm up a pound from last week already. Oh well, what can you do?  :blink: Hope you have more successful weeks ahead of you!

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

#342 yycbride2016

yycbride2016
  • 495 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis, Riviera Maya

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:18 PM

@vancouverpetunia yes!!! I officially lost 10.3lbs!!! So happy. I'm sure I will destroy that progress over the next week but oh well haha. We are leaving tomorrow morning!!
Good luck! You can handle this, but remember to enjoy yourself too. You only get to do all this once so make the most of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~*~YYCBRIDE2016~*~

My planning thread 

event.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2015 Brides, 2016 Brides, Fitness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users