• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#321 yycbride2016

yycbride2016
  • 495 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis, Riviera Maya

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:02 PM

@Wafflesmom well done on the loss and gain in your measurements! That's fantastic! I'm glad your dress fit! I had no doubts it would. You've been so diligent! I hope your pup is okay! Feel better soon waffles! Good luck with the last few workouts this week! You're doing great!

@vancouverpetunia I'm sorry to hear about your dental misfortunes :( that's so unfortunate. You will be back at it in no time. At least losing weight is 80% diet and only 20% exercise! So keep eating clean! You're doing great! Have a wonderful birthday as well! Enjoy it and spoil yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~*~YYCBRIDE2016~*~

My planning thread 

event.png

#322 deecol

deecol
  • 787 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 30, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Coba, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 13 January 2016 - 07:56 AM

hahaha @calgarybride2015 too funny!

@vancouverpetunia I am so sorry to hear about your tooth!  You have a lot coming up that can definitely de-rail you, but you have been so good, I don't think it will impact your progress too much.  Just make sure you're eating healthy and being active when you can!

@cruisebride2016 Wow!  5 lbs is awesome - good for you!  It is so much harder when you're partner is sitting there eating delicious naughty food and you're trying to be good.  But I think you got this!!!

@Wafflesmom Yay!  Congrats on the loss and gains in the right places!  You're so awesome, even with all your celebrations lately!  Poor Waffles, hope she feels better soon!

I'm going to take some measurements this weekend!  Thanks for motivating me ladies  :)

event.png

My Planning Thread:

http://www.bestdesti...6/#entry1904529

#323 vanessajfelice

vanessajfelice
  • 31 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 22, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:31 PM

HI ladies!

I just stumbled across this board tonight.  This website has been a godsend!  

So, I'm going to join in on all this!  I really need to get my ass back in shape!  I want to feel comfortable in my clothes again!  My overall goal is like 50 lbs.  Its amazing where it hides!  

I signed up for spin classes at a new gym and I have my first class Saturday and I'm heading to a weight watchers meeting with a friend tomorrow.  She lost 60ish lbs in the past and still goes for motivation, so she is going to be my moral support tomorrow!  

I did spin and MFP religiously for 6 weeks last year and lost 15 lbs and then met my now fiance!  Lots of drinks and dinners out and the weight is back, so I'm ready to get my butt back in shape!

If anyone is on MFP, my user name is vanessajfelice, so feel free to add me!

#324 deecol

deecol
  • 787 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 30, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Coba, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hi @vanessajfelice!  Welcome to the thread!  So nice to have another lady on here for support and motivation!  You have such a great plan set up and now we're going to hold you to it so you're sure to succeed!

My update

I've been hitting the gym hard, clean eating, spinning etc and can notice that I'm toning.  However, I got on my scale and actually said I was gaining!  (I know the numbers don't mean much but I still check).  I got on my digital scale first thing this morning with no clothing on and had gained 2 lbs back... then I drank a glass of water and went to the gym for spin. I weighed myself on the manual gym scale with my running shoes and workout clothes on and was 5 lbs less than this morning... which brings me lower than my pre-December weight and back on track!  I'm feeling leaner and healthier and loving this feeling - definitely going to keep this up!

I plan to take my measurements this weekend and continue meal prepping, clean eating and smashing the gym.  I want to look amazing at my shower in 3 weeks.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!  xo 

Edited by deecol, 15 January 2016 - 12:30 PM.

event.png

My Planning Thread:

http://www.bestdesti...6/#entry1904529

#325 vanessajfelice

vanessajfelice
  • 31 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 22, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:29 PM

So, I joined weight watchers today.  I had a friend who convinced me to go to a meeting and this new program they are doing seems to be pushing people towards proteins and away from sugars/bad things which is EXACTLY what I need.  

Starting a new place tomorrow for spin classes- can't wait to get back to it!  

Have a great weekend everyone!

#326 ashhtayy

ashhtayy
  • 607 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:14 PM

You girls are all so good at keeping on track. I'm struggling. The plan was to do AM works out and I can honestly say that has not happened once lol It's more a schedule glitch rather than laziness though. I am happy to report that I have been making it to the gym 3-4 nights a week after work and going to hockey every Friday night. The workouts haven't been my best but I figure going for a little bit is better than not going at all. My diet has been okay but there is always room for improvement. My coke zero addiction has also at an all time high. I wish I could trick myself into drinking water.

Keep up the hard work ladies!

#327 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
  • 4,506 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:40 AM

You girls are all so good at keeping on track. I'm struggling. The plan was to do AM works out and I can honestly say that has not happened once lol It's more a schedule glitch rather than laziness though. I am happy to report that I have been making it to the gym 3-4 nights a week after work and going to hockey every Friday night. The workouts haven't been my best but I figure going for a little bit is better than not going at all. My diet has been okay but there is always room for improvement. My coke zero addiction has also at an all time high. I wish I could trick myself into drinking water.

Keep up the hard work ladies!

I told myself no Coke Zero until I drink 8 cups of water.

I'm on track food wise this week since back from Cuba. Way to scared still to get on the scale. My clothes are tight so I know it's not good.
That said still struggling to find a balance for full time work, 2 classes due on March 31 and the gym. Let alone home and kids. So instead of tackling it I did nothing all week hahah
Oh my!

Keep up the good work ladies

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#328 cruisebride2016

cruisebride2016
  • 120 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 13, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica during Western Caribbean Cruise
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:49 AM

@yycbride2016 @Wafflesmom @vancouverpetunia @deecol Thank you for the support on my success last week!

@vanessajfelice Welcome to the group. You have a great plan outlined for weight loss with weight watchers and exercising. Keep us updated on your progress.

@calgarybride2015 It usually takes me at least 2 weeks after a trip to get back on track. Good job of getting the food back on track, now you can just focus on how to get your exercise plan back on track.

event.png

#329 yycbride2016

yycbride2016
  • 495 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis, Riviera Maya

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:43 PM

Well done everyone! I feel like with the new year everyone is doing so good and staying on track with their goals! It's so motivational!

I lost 1.5lbs this week! I was so pumped! I've been doing really good with my diet 90% of the time and sticking to all my workouts! I o my have 27 more days to my workout plan left! I feel like my mind is really in the game with only 5 weeks left till Mexico! It's seriously crunch time. Clean eating and lots of working out!! Let's crush our goals! I want to lose another 5lbs in 5 weeks. Which is very ambitious of me haha

~*~YYCBRIDE2016~*~

My planning thread 

event.png

#330 vancouverpetunia

vancouverpetunia
  • 670 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:22 PM

Well ladies, I made it through this week better than expected on the exercise front. Got in 3 workouts over the work week. Plus a snowshoe over the weekend. Diet, however is another story since Thursday! But was down 1.5 lbs about a week ago for a total of 13.5 since late September. Hoping for slow and steady wins the race. Haha. I have tomorrow off for a long weekend and then back on track Tuesday.

@vanessajfelice Welcome and good work in signing up for WW and having a plan. When is your wedding? I will add you to MFP.

@deecol I always weigh myself on the same scale since they can all be calibrated differently. With everything you are doing, you must be building muscle so I wouldn't worry about what the scale says, anyhow. As long as you feel good - that's what counts :) Did you get your measurements done (accountability!!!)? :)

@ashhtayy Maybe the morning workouts are not your thing? I don't blame you!!! But it sounds like you are making up for it in the evening, so I wouldn't worry about it.

@calgarybride2015 I don't know how I would find the balance with all that going on! But I'm sure you will figure it out and get back on track in no time. How was Cuba?

@yycbride2016 Whoo-hoo. Good work! You've got this. 5 weeks? So exciting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by vancouverpetunia, 17 January 2016 - 11:23 PM.

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2015 Brides, 2016 Brides, Fitness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users