Support And Accountability Group

Wafflesmom

I wish I could say I was. I only had a few beer but I ate so much at the potluck my stomach hurt Bahaha I wanted one of everything. Lots of work to do this week but woke up feeling like getting back at it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@@calgarybride2015 you are amazing! 6.2 lbs is awesome, congrats on the weight loss. Don't be so hard on yourself with the potluck, you have been so motivated and I don't see that changing just because of one incident

So update on me. I'm happy to say that the Dr has given me a clean bill of health and I'm bronchitis free! I cannot wait to start my workout tomorrow, yay for bootcamp.

• Like 3

ladies,

I've been terrible lately and not active on here at all. I've also not been doing as well as i'd hoped with my goals either.

My bridesmaid and I made a pact last night to eat healthy for these last few months and work out at least 3 nights a week. I have no excuse, I have a gym in my building.

Not to point the blame anywhere, but it's crazy how little energy I have at this point with being two months away from when we leave.

I've lost a lot of motivation and I've lost my appetite as well.

Chester and I went grocery shopping yesterday and we bought a ton of healthy food and i've already planned a few days of what we will eat this week.

Try not to be hard on yourself. I know how you feel -- I got engaged and gained 10 lbs and had my dress taken out. I lost all motivation for anything not wedding planning and as the months drew to a close it got worse as you are saying. It's not uncommon!!

Good for you for making a pact to get to it now. I'd say start small and work your way up. I always say baby steps :) you've got this ..... Sounds like you've got some good support.

@@Wafflesmom glad you are better!!!!!

• Like 3

@ I'm gonna make you excited about wedding planning again! Your day is in less than 3 months and I'm gonna make it a point to get you pumped for Dec 15!

I'm sorry to hear the excitement is gone and you've lost your appetite but don't be hard on yourself. You guys are starting to meal plan which is such a great start. And that's awesome that you and your bridesmaids have made a pact. I find it easier and more fun to work out with people I can socialize with and be competitive with too. That's why I love my bootcamp classes, I've known everyone there for 2 years now and they make me want to workout harder.

• Like 1

Hi guys, just doing my last check in before we fly out on Wednesday.

I tried to stick with my diet and exercise regime but the last 2 weeks have been all over the place! I managed 3 days per week to exercise and unfortunately was on/off with the diet. That being said...I have lost 9.5 lbs in the last 4 weeks. I would have liked more off but I am okay with that.

Good luck to everyone over the next few weeks but I will be back on it when I return xx

Maybeoneday

14 /10/2015 - R R C, Mexico

• Like 1

Hi ladies!

Went for my last fitting yesterday. Here is a pic from when I bought it and another from yesterday. I highly recommend the Stillmans diet...a little strict but it works ????

post-279902-0-90073400-1444315620_thumb.jpg

Edited by RivieraBride15
  • Like 2

@ I'm glad you have a friend who is committed with you. It really does make a difference. 

@@maybeoneday 9.5 lbs in 4 weeks is nothing to sneeze at! That's fantastic! And so exciting that you are almost at your wedding date. Have so much fun!

@@RivieraBride15 Wow - that's a noticeable difference! Good for you. How long between the first and second photo? Just curious...

I've been pretty successful since I last checked in. Got all my workouts in last weekend and have 4 complete (out of 6) this week, so on track there. I've also done well on the food front - even over the weekend wasn't too bad. Surprisingly what I thought would be my worst food day was actually my best  :)

However, I'm going to be away for 7 days for work and a visit with friends/family, leaving Tuesday, so that's going to be tough. I'll be good where I can and workout when possible, but I'm prepping myself for a rather unsuccessful week. I have booked a hotel & AirBnB with gyms, so will make an effort. And the AirBnB will help out with eating at least a few healthy meals at "home" (there's supposed to be a grocery store around the corner). But I already have 3 nights booked for fancy schmancy work dinners, plus at least another 2 nights out with friends. So it ain't gonna be pretty.

However, on the upside, I weighed myself last weekend and did lose 4.5 lbs in 2 weeks!  :D I'm going to weigh myself again this weekend, so that I know how well (or poorly) I do during my travels.  :wacko:

Good luck, ladies, with all of your fitness, nutrition & wedding goals this week. Oh, and I've barely managed to make it on this site lately, so I'm sorry if I've missed out on anything. I will try to catch up soon.

Edited by vancouverpetunia
  • Like 1

Have fun!!! Do the best you can. When you get home drink lots of water and get right back to it --

You may find you don't gain or you lose it in a week. I usually don't hop on the scale right away as lots is bloat. I wait a few days to access the real damage. 4.5 is awesome--- good job!

• Like 1

Ahhh I've been so MIA this week!

@@calgarybride2015 You're doing so amazing!!!

@ Welcome back and good for you and your girlfriend making a pact!  I'm here to support any time!

@@Wafflesmom I'm so happy to hear you're feeling better!!!

@@maybeoneday That's amazing weight loss!  You should be super proud of yourself and enjoy your wedding week!  You're so close!!!

@@RivieraBride15 Wowww!!!  Well done!  You look great!

@@vancouverpetunia You sound like you are so on track!  Planning for your week is a great step, if you fall off slightly don't be too hard on yourself!  You need to enjoy life!

My Update:

Went to spinning twice this week, weights once because it's been so crazy, but I'm hitting it hard this weekend.  I've been really good with diet, and actually lost another lb.  I've finally hit that point where people are starting to notice my weight loss, which is soooo motivating!

This week's goals:

Fitness - Spin again 2-3 times.  HiitMax, repeat weeks 1/2.  I should be moving onto week 3 but I find the first two weeks so challenging I'm going to repeat.  Weights 4 times.  Continue to eat well.

Wedding - continue to work on music lists and get all the songs downloaded.  We're going to check out the boxing day sales for our wedding bands and the guys suits so that's temp on hold.  We had more people book and a couple people pay in full... so reality hit! lol will update in my planning thread.

Thanks again as always for being so motivating!!! xoxo

• Like 3