Support And Accountability Group

Wafflesmom

Thanks @@yycbride2016 for the motivating words!!!  I hope you're right and the holiday weight comes off fast, I hate myself for letting this happen.  You sound like you are so on track and going to crush your program!

Update:

We didn't make our 7:30AM gym session :( OMG. I was talking to my mum last night and she said "yeah, right - remember you're not a morning person". Well she was right. Mostly because we can't get on a good sleep routine. Last time I looked at the clock was 4AM. Time to crack open the melatonin at night. These past two weeks have had us up late and sleeping in. It's hard to get back on schedule (I'm sure there are lots of us struggling with this).

I will go to the gym tonight. 100%. I promise (you and myself lol).

@@Wafflesmom your bootcamp instructor sounds like an all-star! what a great person to have in your corner.

@@vancouverpetunia thanks for the welcome back. when i figure out how to add someone, I will add you!

@@yycbride2016 thanks for saying I have time still lol I needed to hear that!

• Like 1

@@ashhtayy I hear you!  It was sooooo hard to get up this morning!  This break we also went to bed late and slept in so I could not fall asleep last night, I was sending emails at 12.30am because instead of sleeping, my brain decided to think of everything I need to do this week.  I set my alarm for 5.30 and snooze until 6.45... I start work at 8 so no time for the gym before.  I'm going after but I love to get it in in the morning when I can!

Hopefully we will feel a bit more normal within a couple days and be able to get to those early morning gym sessions!

• Like 2

Hi ladies!  Hope you're all doing well!

A couple of my girlfriends started posting their weight and measurements in our whatsapp group chat and we're calling it "the biggest loser" for Mexico preparation.  We're all the in same boat as we have all gained a little weight over the holidays but they are all a lot smaller than me as well, I'm by far the tallest so I haven't posted any of my stats because I feel like the numbers would be astronomical compared to them even though our frames are all different... I think I'm eventually going to, it might push me even harder.

• Like 3

@@deecol don't worry about the number on the scale. Go by photos. A few years ago I did a program where my weight stayed the same for 70 days but I can assure you I looked very different. I went from a size 4 to a size 0 but was the same weight. Don't worry about what others weigh, think about what will make you happy with yourself! Stay positive in the journey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mini update:

My eating still sucks. I woke up sick on Monday but still worked out even though it was a horrible workout because I felt so out of breath and so weak. Tuesday was even worse. No workout but lots of sleep. Wednesday a bit better but still no workout. Today I'm back at work and planning on getting back to my working out! I also need to really focus on my eating now for the next 47 days!!!! I'm going to follow the 21 day fix eating program with very minimal cheats in there. Of course my bachelorette and bridal shower will have to be exceptions. Next week I'm going to do a 3 day fix to get my self back on track with super clean eating!

Edited by yycbride2016
  • Like 1

@@yycbride2016 Sorry to hear you have been sick. Hope you are feeling better and can get back on track. Your wedding is coming up so soon! 

@@deecol @@yycbride2016 is right! Weight loss (or gain) doesn't always mean something. I totally get the urge to weigh yourself and hope for progress (I still do it), and it's also an easy way to track when you are "competing" (in the most supportive way LOL) with friends. But photos & measurements will show your success just as well, if not better. 

I'm happy to report I worked out every day this past week. Went for a 10km hike today (although it's an easy one) and going snowshoeing tomorrow. Helps that the weather is beautiful  :)

@@vancouverpetunia thanks Hun! I'm feeling much better. Well done on being so active this week! I wish we could go hiking but it's been so cold here. Yesterday morning was around -35 with windchill.

Took most of this week off from working out but as of yesterday I'm back at it. My program has 4.5 weeks left and we will be on the beach in 6 weeks! So getting sick didn't interrupt my schedule too much!

I'm struggling to get my head in the game when it comes to nutrition though. Christmas break really through me off. I have the day off work tomorrow so I'm going to get groceries and meal prep! Need to get my priorities straight! Like do I want that dress to fit me or not Hahahaha

• Like 1

Hey ladies. Nice to see this thread still going. With Christmas and Cuba I'm scared to think I gained my 13 lbs back. Seems tough but with me it's super easy!

So will give myself a clean week then get on the scale. Need some time to adjust from the heat - I'm always super swollen after. Have a great week ladies.

• Like 2

@@calgarybride2015 Crazy how fast it comes back isn't it?  I'm sure you'll be back to where you were in no time!

@@vancouverpetunia You are so great at staying on track!  Such a motivation!

Update:

I'm happy to say I am 1 lb away from my pre-December weight!  @@yycbride2016 you were right about it coming off quickly, it was only 4 lbs but to lose those most of it in a week is great!  Sorry to hear you weren't well, I got hit with something last week too but it didn't last long thank goodness.  Awesome you're getting back on your workouts!  Once you get through a few days it will feel like a habit again.

I'm been eating really clean, no booze, working out 6 days a week, continuing my spinning, and can already feel the difference.  Col is right on track with me, it makes it so much easier to eat well when he's not sitting there eating pasta and mashed potatoes.  It's also nice when one of us doesn't feel like going to the gym, the other pushes.  I have no doubt if we continue this momentum we will feel a lot better about being half naked with everyone for a week! 

Edited by deecol
  • Like 2

I had a very successful week of being back on track and it paid off...I lost 5 pounds!! I have tracked on MFP for 9 days straight, stuck to my calories majoriy of the days, and worked out 4 times. I should be able to keep it up this week since my finace is still out of town. I just hope I can keep it up after he returns next weekend!!

• Like 4