Support And Accountability Group

Wafflesmom

@ hahaha "Ain't nothing wrong with a little yolo-ing every now and then".  You're so right!  And you can come over to Mama Dee's kitchen for gnocchi any time you like!!  I can't bake but I'm a decent cook  :) I screwed up the chocolate mousse lol so you would have to bring the dessert.

@@Wafflesmom Ugh sooo annoying how quick their bodies respond!  The guy has like insta-abs and you can already see them coming through.  I'm going to have to beat him, I'm too competitive lol

We are waiting on 4 out of 19 people to pay their balances so we're in good shape  :) Someone literally messaged me while I was typing this to let me know they paid. The UK people have their own deadlines as it was more expensive to get them a group rate and they booked on their own.  Our deadline was a bit earlier because they included an "early booking bonus" which made it possible to get the trips for $1259 pp.

I actually love my new flower arrangement, I'm feeling really confident with it.  Thanks for all your feedback.  It's so helpful to post some pics and get opinions!

I got naughty cupcakes for the bachelorette - they have umm "male genitals" on top lol.  It was so awkward ordering - I was like "ummm they don't need to be realistic... I want her to know what they are but it's not a science class so I don't need details..." lol  I'm picking them up from a bakery on the way to Ottawa on Saturday.  I would post pictures but I don't know if I'm aloud lol

Edited by deecol
  • Like 2

I forgot about a wrench that's being thrown in my week lol

For work tomorrow I am attending an old Hollywood gala. We get to dress up old school and have some fun.... But I can't control the meal :( I'll ensure to eat only a proper portion of it and no booze! Will hope for the best since it's so soon before weigh in :( hahah hate how things get in my way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@@calgarybride2015 that sounds like so much fun! Is there dancing? If there is, just dance up a storm and get some cardio while there lol. And one meal won't ruin your hard work, as long as you don't go crazy. But we all know that's easier said than done. Post pics please, I'd love to see your outfit

Thanks @@Wafflesmom

I think it's more just because it happens so close to weight in.

Apparently there is dancing, aerial dancers, artists drawing, scotch tasting and much more. It's a whole red carpet affair. We shall see what other surprises are in store. I work for non profit so it's all to help our clinic :)

I was a bit nervous about what to wear as I didn't wanna spend tonnes of money on something I'll never wear again! I borrowed a black sleeveless dress from my friend. I've purchased a head band with bird cage, long pearls, a boa, lace gloves and fish net stockings! Should play the part well enough!!!

• Like 1

So it's Thursday and time for the weekly check-in. I'm happy to say that I accomplished my exercise goal of working out 4x this week, bootcamp on Monday and Wednesday, and Pilates Tuesday and today!! I feel so good! I wasn't do good with my diet though and didn't pack lunch at all. I chose healthier options from the cafeteria but it would have been better if I brought my own lunch. I've also been snacking more often so I should curb that.

For wedding goals, I've filled out all my legal forms and other forms for our resort and I'll be sending that off tomorrow. I neglected my OOT bags but I'll work on that this weekend.

So for my goals next week:

- definitely eat better and meal prep all week, especially for work

- workout at least 4x and since Der has his bachelor party this weekend, I think I'm gonna add an additional session of each, bootcamp on Saturday and Pilates on Sunday. So hoping for 6 exercise sessions.between that and eating better, hopefully that will make up for my last two weeks of unhealthy snacking

- for wedding planning goals I plan on shopping for OOT bag items (I really need to get these), work on tags for the place cards and OOT bags, review our PO which I'm supposed to get this week and with the help of @, finish our table number displays.

Wish me luck!

• Like 3

@@Wafflesmom well done with all those workouts! That's fantastic! You are crushing it! You'll really see the difference when you curb snacking and you wallet will thank you for packing lunches haha.

My update. Mentally I feel like I faked this week. I worked out Monday and Tuesday. The rest of my week I've been so exhausted and it's affected my fitness and nutrition. I caved and ate chips on Monday, Wednesday I had a big bowl of pasta and didn't workout, last night I ate pho and didn't workout. I seem to fail as soon as I get home from work. I eat super clean and healthy all day, then I'm weak when I get home. I've been sticking to 21 day fix with my new cook book (it's called Fixate) but I don't stick to it with dinners which I'm sure will kill my results. I also have cupcake tasting tomorrow morning or my ARH and that won't work well with my diet. I intend to get back to it and stay committed ALL day every day

@@calgarybride2015 that sounds like so much fun! Is there dancing? If there is, just dance up a storm and get some cardio while there lol. And one meal won't ruin your hard work, as long as you don't go crazy. But we all know that's easier said than done. Post pics please, I'd love to see your outfit

Didn't need to worry about going crazy! I thought it was a sit down dinner and it was not!

I probably still went over because they cook yummy things with so much butter and oil, etc.

but all I had was...

- one little ball of sorts (not sure what it was)

- one little bread with pesto/bruschetta like topping on it

- one little cake dessert

- small glass of champagne