Ideas On Where To Honeymoon From Vegas Wedding?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 newlyengaged12

• 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 01:19 PM

We are thinking of hiring a car and driving to LA / San Francisco? We love a road trip! As I'm from UK does anyone have any ideas or suggestions please? Tia x

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
    • 3,123 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:39 PM

We did a drive of LA and up the coast a bit and really enjoyed it. We did the fancy stores on Rodeo Drive (from a distance course! lol) and also did up where the Hollywood sign is by the observatory, Mulholland Drive where some of the stars live, Malibu, couple of the beach areas along there (Redondo was one of them). I loved LA and we've always said we would go back. San Francisco is supposed to be gorgeous too. Depending on how far you want to go and how much time you have, you could go right up the coast or as @calgarybride2015 suggested into Arizona to Lake Meade and the Hoover Dam area.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 jordanj

• 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:45 PM

Agree! The drive up highway one is great! You could also drive to Reno/Tahoe for a more outdoorsy trip!

#4 tinhmoon

• 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:56 PM

it's a pity if you do not come LA.The drive up highway one is great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users