Our wedding is October 27th, 10 weeks from this past Tuesday. The resort said they would be in contact with me to go over my details, but I haven't heard from them yet. I have been compiling a list of questions over the past few months...and once in a while have contacted them before purchasing something to make sure it can be used. They have always responded to my messages in a reasonable amount of time. Just not sure if they should have contacted me already or not....trying not to panic lol
Should I contact them, or wait a week and see if they contact me after the 27th of this month?