Photo

Casa Velas

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KristinGrimm

KristinGrimm
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:53 PM

I just got engaged this past weekend (YAY!) and obviously am very excited but know I need to get a jump start on planning.

PV is our destination of choice, it holds a very sp ecial place in our hearts.

I am considering both Las Caletas and Casa Velas. Has anyone gotten married at CV? Seems like there is a TON of info on Las Caletas and not much on Casa Velas. I would be interested to hear if you can do a wedding here that is beautiful, simple and elegant for 8k-12k.

Thank you! Any info is appreciated! I am SO excited!

#2 claudiatrinidad

claudiatrinidad
    • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:12 PM

Congratulations to you! Thats great that you got engaged. Yes I got married there Last 2 years back. What a beautiful desitination it was! Go there, it is very nice place to get married.Try to buy a wedding dress, as early as possible. Becuase it requires too much fitting. When I got married, my wedding dress was too much tight and it looses its fiting.Because in the exitemented I ate too much and become plus size. The ladies plus size should have to cover with the wedding dresses, otherwise it won't look good.

#3 KristinGrimm

KristinGrimm
      • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:16 PM

Edited by KristinGrimm, 14 August 2015 - 09:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users