• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Surfingsara

Surfingsara
  • 95 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 18, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Vero Beach, Florida

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:03 AM

Hi ladies, i'm getting married at Vero Beach Hotel and Spa in June 2016! I'm hoping to find some inspiration from other Vero bride's.

I have all of my vendors and I'm confident VBH&S will do an amazing job. Now I just need some help to make sure I haven't forgotten to plan anything. I live in NC and won't be able to go back to Vero until the week of the wedding.

We were originally planning to get married in Mexico, and I found this site to be super helpful with planning all the "little things."

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:12 AM

I have to admit I haven't seen too many Florida brides here but definitely have a search and see what you find. Plus, some of the ideas and suggestions aren't exclusive so any kind of a check list should help. You could always just search for checklists and I'm sure something that other brides have used will come up.

Good luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users