• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#51 AmorDeMiVida

• 102 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 July 2016 - 01:18 PM

@MrsMakasa  Hi there!  We recently had our wedding and everything was AMAZING!  We had our ceremony at the San Jose Gazebo and it was very private.  We didn't find anyone wandering around except the staff who set-up the chairs/decor.  There is another gazebo closer to the Riu Santa Fe pool area.  I was told by the WC that they don't recommend it because of the noise but stated is was an option.  I did see one guest watching from their balcony.  We had family members who spotted a wedding going on at the beach site.  Guests were just watching from the infinity pool and balcony but I don't think they were walking around the ceremony.

We had our reception at Baja Norte and they did end the music promptly at 11:00 PM (all outdoor music ends at this time), but you have the option of moving the party to Club Pacha or going up to the lobby bar (we did this).  4 hours for the reception was plenty of time.  We had our first dance right after our entrance.  I believe our father-daughter and mother-son dances followed because we were still waiting for the dinner service to start.  This also worked out perfectly because the sun was starting to set.  To fill up dead time, we also had speeches in between courses.  Then the cake followed and we had the rest of the night for dancing and drinking.

Let me know if you have any other questions.  I'm hoping I will be able to write a complete review and post pictures.  

@Grizzme I sent you an email 

#52 CaboBride6252016

• 22 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 25, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:22 AM

Hey Brides,

I am back from Cabo and I must say...I had the wedding of my dreams. Riu Palace was gorgeous and all my guests were in love with the resort. My wedding was perfect! 

I wanted to share a few pics with you guys!

My photographer was Gilda Badillo! She was the sweetest, most professional, most amazing photographer! Highly recommended!!!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users