• Please log in to reply
464 replies to this topic

#461 vancouverpetunia

• 668 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:15 AM

@Wafflesmom Love your review so far, Jer! So glad you had a great time and can't wait to hear more :)

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

#462 tuppup

• 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:56 PM

Wonderful review and planning thread!

I'm planning my wedding for summer 2017, and was curious if anyone knows how much set up for reception decor is if you bring your own? It would be pretty simple for us, just a centerpiece to place down, and a few candles per table. Does anyone have experience with this?

#463 Canadorecc

• 10 posts
      • LocationSudbury, ON

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:38 PM

We are just wondering if anyone is having their dinner reception on the Sky Terrace and are permitted to have a Plated Dinner. Thanks.

#464 Mikecantarell

• Insiders
      • 335 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:39 AM

Hi there!

We we're part of an amazing hindu wedding @Moon Palace, it was a very colorful ceremony, full of unforgettable moments. Take a look at this same day edit.

#465 bcontrerasdpt

• 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:59 AM

I see people are using this thread for a lot of planning info and I think there have been some very good recommendations! I'm getting married next week (AHHH!!) at MP. I have had some bumps in the planning process, so I wanted to give a recommendation on something that was very smooth. I am very excited about our photographer! After looking at the on-site photographer's work, I was not that impressed, especially for what you get for the price. Through another thread on this forum, I found Octavio Montes Photography and I could not be happier or more excited to work with him! I contacted several Cancun area photographers and I am getting SO much more with him (even with the outside vendor fee) and the customer service so far has been AMAZING. He responds to emails same day usually and thorough and friendly. He is willing to work with what your specific needs are including budget and special projects. His website has a great portfolio of photos and videos. If you are looking at outside photographers at all, you should check him out- You won't be disappointed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users