464 replies to this topic

#361 ashhtayy

ashhtayy
  • 607 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:35 PM

@Wafflesmom Oh my gosh! Almost your turn too! Everything looks amazing. @perianjay did a great job on your welcome letter. Your guests will love them!

Your tags on your fans are cheesy and for that reason I love them so much more. So adorable. I would get tears in my eyes receiving that fan. So cute!

Everything looks great girl!

#362 Wafflesmom

Wafflesmom
  • 948 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:46 PM

Thanks @ashhtayy, you're sweet.
My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...anuary-23-2016/

<p>event.png

#363 Danielle1

Danielle1
  • 125 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 20, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:49 PM

@Wafflesmom I cannot believe that you are only three weeks out! I'm so excited for you.:) @perianjay did an awesome job on the Welcome Letter! I love it.

#364 Wafflesmom

Wafflesmom
  • 948 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:53 PM

Thanks @Danielle1 I can't believe we're 20 days away! It's all going by so quickly. Pretty soon, it will be your turn ;)

<p>event.png

#365 Wafflesmom

Wafflesmom
  • 948 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:53 PM

@acw271011 your photos are beautiful, I've actually seen Karla post some of your photos on her instagram account. We were actually corresponding with Sam today, I'm so excited.

<p>event.png

#366 ashhtayy

ashhtayy
  • 607 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:05 PM

I almost forgot @Wafflesmom - let's see your marquee letters!

#367 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
  • LocationToronto

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:44 AM

I love everything!! I can't wait to see it all come together in real life. It's really exciting when your day comes and you are able to see that beautiful vision of yours unfold. I got goosebumps when I finally saw my whole set-up. It's fun to see your year of hard work, stress and planning finally all together in front of you and as beautiful as ever. I know yours will be that way.

Don't stress too much. I did the exact same thing though.. I tossed and turned for weeks before the wedding and I would wake up out of my deep sleep and suddenly think of something to do with the wedding. Once you get to Mexico and you meet with your planner you will be so relaxed that you won't care about the little things anymore. Like if they lost two of your tablecloths and your head table is now white :P :P haha

My planning thread :
http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#368 yycbride2016

yycbride2016
  • 495 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis, Riviera Maya

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:55 AM

Oh my gosh! It's coming up so fast @Wafflesmom I can't wait for you! Those napkins are so adorable and so well done! I think it's such a good idea! I can't wait to hear how the bubbles go. We have them for our guests as well! @perianjay did an awesome job as per usual on your welcome letters! Everything looks so professional and well put together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~*~YYCBRIDE2016~*~

My planning thread 

event.png

#369 Wafflesmom

Wafflesmom
  • 948 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:47 PM

@perianjay thanks hun for all the support. You've been awesome throughout my wedding planning and have never steered me wrong so I'll follow your advice :)

@yycbride2016 thanks so much, I love the napkin folds. I'm also glad I can tie the place cards to them so I don't have to worry about them flying away. I'll definitely let you know how the bubbles turn out

Update:

Ok so I've been quite productive the last few days, feeling pretty good but still lots to do.

We got Der's tie and pocket square, his bestman's tie and our ring bearer's bow tie in the mail and the colour is the oerfect coral (hot coral). I've played around with Der's pocket square and he chose the three triangle peak fold. Here's a pic of it on the hanger
Attached File  image.jpeg   100.33KB   8 downloads

I completely forgot to post these but @ashhtayy reminded me last night with her post. I also saw these on @perianjay's planning thread and knew I had to follow suit. The "J" and "D" are in solid coral and the "&" has black and white script with words related to weddings like love.
Attached File  image.jpeg   102.05KB   9 downloads
Attached File  image.jpeg   135.55KB   7 downloads

I've also made our final payment to our photographer Samuel Luna and I've also sent him our wedding photography timeline and our list of must-haves for photos. I cannot wait to work with him, I've heard great reviews and seeing @acw271011's pics just hit me even more excited. He's confirmed that he and his fiancé, Karla de la Rosa will be photographing our wedding. She takes amazing pics as well so yay!! We've also decided to extend our photography package by an hour, so now we have 6 hours of coverage.

I've also finished downloading and making our playlists for our welcome BBQ, getting ready with my bridal entourage, our ceremony and the cocktail hour. Der's nephew us bringing his Beats Pill for us to use. We used Apple Music and it's awesome. So many songs to choose from, all can be downloaded and played offline, plus with the 3 month free trial, it's free!! If you're planning on using it maybe sign up for the trial closer to your wedding date. That's what we did ;)

So our to do list still includes:
- send list of songs we want to the DJ (list is 90% done so this should be crossed off by tomorrow)

- get one of my bridesmaids to finish placecards. She knows calligraphy so I'm taking advantage of her talent lol

- finish buying OOT bag contents (Advil, Pepto, tissue, candy, etc). We've already purchased antibacterial from Bath and Body, emergen-c, and pool inflatables for kids. Then assemble everything

- finish folding napkins then attach place cards

- buy picture frames for displaying engagement photos

- make personal appointments for nails, wax, threading and hair cut and colour)

- pick up dress/final fitting (this is scheduled for this Saturday)

- make binder of receipts, WC correspondences, PO from resort and vendors and vendor contracts

- pack

- buy flowers for ring box

- test out Ativan on Der. If it doesn't work and he's still nervous, we may nix the vows. If it works, then we have to write our vows

- write thank you speech

- print engagement photos

That's all I can think of, I'm sure there's more and I'm sure I'll remember mid sleep lol

<p>event.png

#370 yycbride2016

yycbride2016
  • 495 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis, Riviera Maya

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:59 PM

Der's pocket square and tie look amazing! Love it! He will look sharp on the day.

I love the marquee letters. I wish we had more room in our suitcases for these! They are so cute. We found really neat wooden letters at home sense be will us them for our AHR but your letters will look so amazing with a beach setting! Yay! Things are coming together for you! So happy! Time is going to fly by now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~*~YYCBRIDE2016~*~

My planning thread 

event.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016 Brides, Moon Palace, Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users