Wafflesmom Moon Palace Planning Thread - January 23, 2016

@@Wafflesmom Hilarious stories from your joint shower. Glad you both had fun :) Good luck getting everything ready this week. You've got this!  :D So exciting. You are so close!

• Like 2

@@Wafflesmom those gift bags are so cute and thoughtful! Your guests will love and appreciate it for sure!

I'm so happy to hear your dress fitting went well. I didn't think you had anything to worry about! You're doing so good and still have a just over a week to keep it up!

The wedding shower photos I saw look so cute that cupcake dress was adorable! You guys look so happy! What a fun day it must have been!

I'd say your to do list looks manageable! Keep at it! It's so close now! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

@@Wafflesmom awww your ring bearer's outfit is adorable!

Your OOT bags look great and think everyone is really going to love and appreciate them.

Your joint bridal shower looked amazing!  So cute!  10 shots?!  omg you guys are going to go crazy in Mexico!  I love the letter balloons!  My mom is getting some for me for my shower too!

It's going to be a busy week for you for sure but you have everything so organized and under control it will be fine!  eeeee 11 days! not long now!

• Like 2

@@Wafflesmom I can't believe your big day is already almost here! I love love everything about your wedding... I can't wait to see pictures! Your welcome bags are awesome!  Remind me what you are doing for your table numbers? I'm still up in the air between ordering numbers and finding gold frames or getting the free standing numbers from etsy...  I'm so excited for you!

• Like 2

@@Wafflesmom I love how you have included your pup!!! We have 3 and I so badly want to include them in some way, we didn't do engagement pictures just so we could include that money somewhere else but you've made me want to do that and include them! Such a sweet idea!

• Like 2

@@vancouverpetunia Thanks Erin! I can't believe our wedding day is fast approaching. I hope I can get everything done

Thanks @@yycbride2016 :) I actually get nervous when I look at my list. It's shorter than before but with less than a week before we leave, it feels like I'm running out of time

@@deecol Thanks for the compliments. And yup, our livers are definitely ready for Mexico. We'll be bringing our latest purchase, Drinko to Mexico (I posted this on instagram). I blame Crown apple, it was really yummy

@@Danielle1 I'm using framed photos of my dog Waffle as our table numbers. I posted it last week (I think either one or two pages ago on my thread), the very talented @ designed them for me. The frames are silver ones to coordinate with our colour scheme.

@@nkavanaugh Thank you so much. I wish we could have her as part of our wedding, I think she would make a really cute flowerpup but unfortunately we have to leave her home (well actually the kennel). I knew right away that I wanted to have her be a part somehow and I thought of having her photos as table numbers. I ran the idea by @ and she kindly offered to design them for me. I'm so happy with how they turned out and I'm really excited to have her included. I definitely recommend doing the same for yours!!

• Like 2

@Wafflesmom  I love your shower pics! it looks like it was a ton of fun, and from what you said about it.... lol Good times and good memories. That's what's important.

Happy your dress fits but there wasn't any doubt lol  You've done so many great things. The ring bearer outfit is too adorable!! Definitely with the bowtie it wlll be too cute! I love your table numbers, your Mr & Mrs sign. Your OOT bags are so great!! They turned out perfectly! I agree with Kim and would add the tums if you have time. Between drinking and eating in Mexico plus the water.... definitely tums. We found little individual packs of Immodium in the US that I added. Not sure if you can get them here or not but you could always buy a big box and divvy it up. That was definitely something that came in handy. I like the "Come fly with us". Makes your bags more original compared to all the others. Your guests will love them!

Oh my gosh you're so close. Counting down....  I can't wait to see what Sam does with your photos! They'll be beautiful, I know it!!

• Like 1

I'm so sorry I've been MIA. As you can imagine, I've been quite busy. So I'm now down to 6 days until our wedding and only 2 days till we leave. I had my last day of work on Friday and it felt great turning on my vacation rule on my email :)

This week, I've completed basically everything off my list:

- finished tagging all the fans

- printed our table numbers and placed them in the frames. I'm super happy with the way they turned out. I can't thank @ enough

post-279721-0-72110200-1453096813_thumb.jpeg

- folded all the napkins and boxed them for transport. My bridesmaid has finished our placecards tags. I won't see her until we leave for Mexico so I'll attach the tags to the napkins when we get to Mexico. She did a great job with them, way better than my "calligraphy" lol

post-279721-0-33831500-1453097087_thumb.jpeg

- bought tons of sunscreen. I found some banana boat spray sunscreen on clear out at shoppers, $5 per bottle! Can't beat that

- bought two swimsuits and a large floppy hat. I'm gonna try my hardest to not get any nasty tan lines, at least before the wedding

- done some of my personal grooming appts like wax and hair trim and colour. Tomorrow I'll get my nails done and get my brows threaded

- exchanged money. I'm solely using Mexican pesos, especially with the continuing decline of the Canadian dollar! I'll be tipping all of our vendors and servers this way, it really doesn't make sense to lose any more money!

- tagged all the OOT bags

- and I've finished paking all if our decor!! Two bags, not bad at all

I can happily say that I'm pretty much done, minus a few things:

- finish packing

- finish thank you speech (I'll finalize this on the flight home)

- finalize itinerary for my brother in law who'll be our emcee

I can't believe it's almost here!!!!!

• Like 5

@Wafflesmom  So excited for you!! I can't believe all this time has gone by and you're almost there! Wow! You've really knocked off a lot of stuff!! It's going to be great just because of all of the work you've put into it and how organized you are!!

Are you taking the horse and cart? I didn't know that was there until I saw some photos and I thought wow, that's such a romantic idea! lol I'll bet it costs a fortune!!

What time do you fly on Tuesday?

• Like 1

@@acw271011 Thanks Ann :) I can't believe how quickly time flies! Thanks for the compliments, I hope I'm as organized as you think I am lol

Yes, I'm doing the horse drawn carriage, when else can I feel like a princess? Surprisingly it's not that expensive, only $140. Based on all the reviews, I think it's worth it!

We fly out at 7am so no sleep that night. Our flight is 5 hours long so I can always try to sleep on the plane. But who am I kidding, I'll be too excited!!!

• Like 5