Wafflesmom

Wafflesmom Moon Palace Planning Thread - January 23, 2016

Girllll.. first of all. LOOK AT YOU! You are seriously so stunning and you rocked that dress. 

Looks like you ladies had a blast! :) How sweet of your brother!!

• Like 2

Thanks @, you're making me blush lol I love that dress! And my offer with the penis gun still stands if you want it for your stagette lol. Can you imagine sending that in the mail? Lol

• Like 3

Your friends are awesome!!  That looked like so much fun!   It really is heartwarming to see how much love people have for one another hey?   hahah love the 'memorabilia'    

I also did mine early due to all the holidays, about 2 months.  Pictures will never surface of mine, what a night and a hangover that was :)

Super happy you had a good time!!   

• Like 2

Thanks @@calgarybride2015 it was absolutely amazing to have so many amazing friends come out that night. And my bridal party is awesome, they made sure it was a memorable night. Sounds like yours was quite a night as well!

• Like 1

@@Wafflesmom  Yayyyy!!! Looks like an amazing night and you look gorgeous!!!

• Like 2

Thanks @@deecol It was definitely a night to remember

@ oh there's nothing classier than that! Apparently that's from a dollar store. Now I've been to a few dollar stores but I've never seen that before....wonder which section it's in? Lol

• Like 2

@@Wafflesmom omg your bachelorette looks like it was so much fun with all your girlfriends. You look super adorable in that dress! I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Aww you looked beautiful! And I love the little veil and tiara.... It looks like it was a great night!!! We'll be in Vancouver the 17th to 21st of November - I'm definitely going to add the name of the restaurant to the itinerary.

The toys look like a lot of fun too! Oh - I would wrap up the "gun" very well if you're sending it lol I worked for canada post for a number of years and if that happens to get scanned.... lmao someone will have a story to tell!!! that would be something to tell the grandkids.... (oh I'm sitting here having a great giggle!!!!!!!)

• Like 2

Thanks @@yycbride2016 I still can't believe so many ladies came out. One even flew from San Francisco for it. I honestly couldn't have asked for better friends. I'm still so touched. And I love that dress, it actually has a sexy key hole back!

@@acw271011 thank you so much! I'm not wearing a veil on my wedding day (fir now anyways) so my sister bought it so I could feel what it's like to wear one Are you in town for vacation? I can definitely give you a list of restaurants if you'd like.

My bridesmaids actually want to bring it to Mexico with us! I said that one of them would have to bring it bc with my luck, I'd get the red light and be searched carrying it! Can you imagine? Lol My friend used to work for cbsa and she said she'd deliberately pull out vibratory when she saw them during checks. They do it for fun lol

Edited by Wafflesmom
  • Like 3